Wooh wouldn't this be cool!

Best answers
Ok wouldn't it be cool if trunks had more of a way to use is sword that just using it for when your in a tie. It would be cool if he could take it out and the go around slashing people open (but not with just one attack....to much spamming) like you can go swooping with and hit someone. So all im saying is he should be able to take it out whenever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Making it so that you could arm and disarm Trunks sword would be good. It'd be a cool cosmetic feature imo.
Making it so that his damage is increased and decreased when you do that would be bad however, as it would unbalance him.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
or something like this, this idea I borrowed from mortal kombat : deadly alliance..

Whenever you have the sword out, you can deal slightly more damage, but if you get hit, you recieve more damage then usual. Double-edged sword idea.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think if you take out your sword.. you can only do 1 hit simple melee

However that works.. you guys figure it out

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe with your sword out you could only melee, kiblast or genbeam. Trunks needs two hands for his other attacks.

Best answers
yeah you guys keep up the good thoughts! I think this is how your able to do it.
1. Can take sword in and out.
2. Can fly around and do basic melee w/ the sword.
3. Can only do attacks like generic beams/balls and ki balls.
4. Maybe can take it out for using burning attack....no that would not be cool.
5. Now if you think something should cahnge or you have good idea post it here and stuff.
6. Now who likes my idea. Post 1-10, 10 being best and 1 being worst idea in the world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, with the changes tonythetiger and the 2nd son suggested, I'd give it a 9/10. It'd be a cool feature to add and doesn't give Trunks something without also taking something else away ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about including goku's power pole?

Best answers
mf29 said:
what about including goku's power pole?
Umm mf29 i don't know what your trying to say. whats goku's power role? If you have apic. or something to let me know what your talking about let me know.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes talking about that red stick Goku has when hes still a kid. The one that gets longer if he wants. The one thats connected to Kamis palace.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've come up with a solution for the sword idea with trunks. Tell me what you guys think.

If melee is selected, when you turn on *Turbo* Trunks automaticly pulls out his sword after 2 seconds.( This prevents the animation from being interupted and prevents the sword from being *brutaly* abused)

If the sword Pull-out animation is Interupted by someone else attacking...

Then trunks will not try to pull it out again unless turbo is turned off then back on.

Trunks can also pull out the sword while running,falling,swooping, ect..

The Advantage of using the sword is that you do more damage, but like gon said you should only be able to basic melee 1 time not twice. Thus, saving ki because you dont have to chase for the 2nd hit.

The amount of damage the sword should do, should be 3/4 of what the damage of the 2 hit basic melee combo damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 2nd Son said:
Or maybe with your sword out you could only melee, kiblast or genbeam. Trunks needs two hands for his other attacks.
That's a really good idea. It makes Trunks better suited to 'pro' players, makes sense and is well balanced.

As for the powerpole, Goku hardly used in it in Z (never canonically), plus he's got enough advantages as it stands.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
I've come up with a solution for the sword idea with trunks. Tell me what you guys think.

If melee is selected, when you turn on *Turbo* Trunks automaticly pulls out his sword after 2 seconds.( This prevents the animation from being interupted and prevents the sword from being *brutaly* abused)

Then trunks will not try to pull it out again unless turbo is turned off then back on.

The Advantage of using the sword is that you do more damage, but like gon said you should only be able to basic melee 1 time not twice. Thus, saving ki because you dont have to chase for the 2nd hit.

The amount of damage the sword should do, should be 3/4 of what the damage of the 2 hit basic melee combo damage.
Interesting solution.
Based on that, here's another idea. If you have the sword only activate when you hit turbo and it has a fairly large melee attack bonus, then it'd be balanced by the increased ki drain. It might not be too much against the character to force the simple ki attack restriction on players either.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im not quite sure what all that meant.. "It might not be too much against the character to force the simple ki attack restriction on players either."

rephrase please?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont you guys subsitute the power pole for kame torpedo because i havent seen anyone use that move since last year

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@VideoJinx: What I meant was that in addition to the increased from activating turbo to use his sword, it might be a good idea to prevent players from using any ki attacks besides ki blast, generic ball, and generic beam.

Best answers
VideoJinx said:

Hey jinx thats sounds like a even better idea like lets add that in for my idea about the thing but what if you wanted to do ki ball and your int turbo.....wait only if you have the attack selction on melee. Thats sweet! Oh yeah about the power pole mf29 if they ever came up with a kid goke maybe then that will be added. Sorry though but goku does have alot of advantages.

Edit: ohh yes one thing if the community really wnated this to happen how would we convince the esf team to do this thnx. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom