WOO I SUCK AT DRAWING

Best answers
I wanted to see if someone would model these i drew them, and i suck... im going for the Konoha ninja type thing haha... i suck.

the outer sketching of the body is to show what his body might look like bigger
and i suck so bad i dont have a scanner.
SORRY, i dont need to hear your crap on how bad i am either.

Best answers
Thanks dude, i like this tut... its def. helping...
I used to be awesome at drawing dbz, or well people said i was
i got out of dbz, thanks to episodes devoted to grunting and talking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you don't suck at drawing, just not as good/skilled. But with perfection, comes with practice and learning. I like that you are attempting though, keep it up. As for the picture, it's a bit off in terms of porportions, but i do like the head of the character. Is he suppose to be a mixture between Naruto and DBZ?

Best answers
Yeh right if i wanted dbz he would be either a) constipated
or b) grunting(associated with constipation)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, right. They *grunt* because their excerting(sp?) energy, and straining themselves to increase power, not because thier constipated. Say for instance you're lifting weights, when you don't want to exhale a lot of air, you keep it in and make "grunting" noises. I know this sounds funny, but it's true. Same with them, they "grunt" because their over-straining themselves.

As to your drawing, he only has three fingers? His shoulder is lower on one side, and higher on the other. He looks bo-legged, haven't seen too much characters with their feet spaced to the side. I take it that this is suppose to be a reference of something, if so, you must draw the side of him too, and make sure he matches the front.

Best answers
:) thats my sarcasm for it though
in the episodes they would talk alot then for 2 episodes it would be focusing on people trying to get away and goku grunting and screaming....(freiza saga)

Best answers
I don't think you suck but we can all just keep on trying and get better.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom