Wondering

Best answers
Will this mod ever come over to HL2? why is this mod not playable on HL source? Also why will it never come to source?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, esf will never port over to the source engine or hl2. This mod was designed for half-life 1, & the team has already said various times that they are not going to switch over to the source engine.

seb

Best answers
If you want more information on other mods that are/or run on HL2 engine. Pm me, im not aloud to advertise on the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJAgentSaba said:
If you want more information on other mods that are/or run on HL2 engine. Pm me, im not aloud to advertise on the forums.
To my knowledge that includes PM's.

Question answered.

- Closed.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically, the team didn't plan on working on ESF forever. When they started, Half-Life 2 was out of sight, out of mind. The team has come a long way since the early alphas. And to start all over again on the new engine is something the team doesn't want to endeavour.

Right now, I think the team is working towards a finished ESF. Whether that be 1.3, or 1.3.X with some bug fixes. I think the team wants to finally be able to say "we're finished". And move on to new projects whether they be programming related or not. ESF is not a life-long project, it's a short-term hobby, and the end isn't too far away.

But do not worry, I am more then certain that there will be DBZ mods out for the source engine. You just have to wait for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom