Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its an epic fail of biblical precautions

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh christ. Shame they would never let their children grow up to think for themselves.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
These kinds of people will be the death of us some time in the future. The entire world's overpopulated as it is. God, this isn't even being conservative anymore, this is being outright retarded.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not something I'd do, but it's good to hear that with things like this going on, that we can begin to outnumber the non-religious again, keep the skeptic (or simply obstinate) view from becoming the norm.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not something I'd do, but it's good to hear that with things like this going on, that we can begin to outnumber the non-religious again, keep the skeptic (or simply obstinate) view from becoming the norm.
Or, maybe we'll just end up with another 10,000+ families living off welfare because they think God forbade the husband to put a piece of latex on his goddamn ****.

The world's population needs to DECREASE. Less people means we need less food and less water to keep those people alive. It's that simple. I wonder why our all-knowing God doesn't get that.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Outnumber the nonreligious again? 90% of Americans are religious, you have nothing to worry about :p.

This just annoys me because I think its evil to use children this way. They're brainwashing their kids and only having the kids in the first place to enforce their extremist political views. And as Dan mentions, the worlds population needs to decrease, not increase.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a christian, and I find this practice to be foolish, especially to meet the end they seek to meet. If you make a large number of children to create more christians, you are not taking the opportunity to raise a small number of children to understand your religeon fully. Quality over quantity. What should be addressed, is the manner in which children are taught religeon. The swelling number of atheists is mainly due to children who aren't taught to question their religeon, and instead find something dramatically lacking on their own with no answers from the pulpit or their parents.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder why our all-knowing God doesn't get that.
Yes, because God will step in and decimate the population in order to decrease the strain on our ability to gather, process, and distribute the resources required for life and livelihood, just like he stepped in and stopped the Pope from getting shot at... wait a second.

Yours was a provocative comment, I'm sure.

I digress; I cannot understand what it is that causes such families to personally endorse this approach to "planning" a family. I am immediately reminded of that 18-child family that TLC glamorized over the last year or two, and I just cannot find anything natural about having to create your own sect of a religion for your family out of the sake of convenience (as the TLC-covered family did), making your kids wear uniforms (as that same family did), or having to live in a home the size of a small hotel (same family). No, there's very little practical sense involved in throwing family planning out the window.

I firmly believe that we have, above all else, a responsibility to be considerate and rational about our personal impact in the world; that includes family planning.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great another cult..
oh well atleast atheist numbers are growing more rapid then these guys.

Have fun raising these kids, and for the sake of these kids.
I hope they aren't homeschooled too :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A procreation race? o_O. Growing crops of robotic, hardcore, religious children?

That doesn't sound very Christlike to me. Does that even matter anymore to them?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't sound very Christlike to me. Does that even matter anymore to them?
Actually that sounds just like the bible. Im christian and even i know that book says "Do this and this and this, dont think for yourself and never ever question a thing or youll go to hell."

Heck the old testament was ussed to masively kill people of acusations of wichery or other sins. Proven or not. With choices like "Throw them into the water. If they swim they are guilty, if not they are inocent." And if found guilty they were burned.

So lets see die from drowning or be burned to death. Nice choice inspired by my own religion.

Not to mention the massive slaughter during the crusades. And before anyone says anything about me being blatant understand the folowing. I am part of a people who were slaughtered mercilessly unless they became christians and im ****ing aware of that. Yet i still considder myself christian in most of my believes and upbringing. So i have 2 points of view on everything Christianity related.

But looking at it from a standpoint of a human being as an animal of this planet. We are overpopulated. Even rats start killing each other when that happens. And thats been happening more and more for useless reasons since the start of the 21st century.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it's likely that a super-disaster will wipe 75% of humanity before the christians over-populate us too death.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heck the old testament was ussed to masively kill people of acusations of wichery or other sins. Proven or not. With choices like "Throw them into the water. If they swim they are guilty, if not they are inocent." And if found guilty they were burned.
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrzMhU_4m-g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrzMhU_4m-g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

You know what else is a powerful weapon? Stupidity. And these families are heavily armed, locked and loaded.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom