Woman shakes baby to death for crying while she plays...Farmville.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time for a horrible joke: [joke] Why do this when there is a Baby shaker app on the iPhone?[/joke]

But seriously she will probably get out in 25 years.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say they need to have some kinda of legal test you are required to pass to have a baby. Sounds dictator style, but when I see this...ugh ~

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long before anti-video games activists go to town on Farmville because it causes people to shake babies?

That's pretty messed up though =/

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Looking at her face I'm surprised she didn't think of suffocating the baby and burn the body. I would have just stuck a pacifier to his mouth with duct tape to make it shut up.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking at her face I'm surprised she didn't think of suffocating the baby and burn the body. I would have just stuck a pacifier to his mouth with duct tape to make it shut up.
Then you are one sick mother ****ER

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Simply insane.... That's addiction at work. It can happen from any addiction... but really? Farmville?.....

Poor kid... I don't agree that a mother should Neglect her kid. But if it meant ignoring her baby's cries for 10 - 15 min or w/e it takes to take care of her ever so important farmville well then, at least the kid would still be alive. I would then just hope that someone would have noticed that her priorities were way off and had the kid taken away from her.

Shame on the dad, mom, or any friend or family member that watched what this women found more important to her, then her own child and didn't step in and say or do something.

I hope she is well into menopause before she is ever let out of jail so that she could never breed again.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, what the internet has done to our youth (lolol ironic how im saying that amirite??!)

You're a ******* weirdo, not gonna lie. I wouldn't be surprised if I see you on the international news for doing something incredibly retarded.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No wonder kids are afraid of the Boogyman!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see the problem there? 25 years is a long time for someone who's been through major trauma to live in a cell with murderers and thieves. Seems to me she needs rehabilitation and psychological help, not to be locked up in jail.

she suffered a major trauma? silly me, here I was thinking the baby was the one who got hurt here

to live in a cell with murderers and thieves.
well sounds like its where she belongs then

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love a "license to breed" for humans, however it's simply not an option.. not so much morally, but economically.

We need stupid people to breed and oppress their offspring so they won't have any dreams, or motivation to push themselves further. They can drop out of school and take the menial jobs. The menial jobs we don't want to take. And while doing those jobs, be the backbone of the economy they are!

And sure, occasionally one of those bad and stupid parents will snap and do something stupid, but sacrificing an infant for the sake of the country and it's economy is nothing new.
ps i r retarded, dunt listen to me!

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see the problem there? 25 years is a long time for someone who's been through major trauma to live in a cell with murderers and thieves. Seems to me she needs rehabilitation and psychological help, not to be locked up in jail.
25 years for murder is a very little time.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Absolutely disgusted by this. I've barked at Maya for standing in front of the TV while I'm playing a game, but never, ever would I hit her for it.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, you murder a baby, you go away for life / get the death penalty. Babies are annoying yes.

I believe in what you say about anger issues, but that only applies to adults, of clearly which this is not about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom