Woman Goes To Hospital To Give Birth, Wakes Up WITH NO ARMS & LEG

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo wanted something interesting.

This is quite weird to say the least. I mean, she went to give birth to her child and woke up with no arms or legs.

A new mother states that she will literally never be able to hold her newborn baby after the Orlando hospital where she gave birth performed a life-altering surgery that left her a multiple amputee, seemingly for no reason.

“They amputated both her arms and legs and will not explain why…” At this time the woman claims that the hospital will not tell her why they removed both of her arms and legs during childbirth. Complaints have been filed against the hospital, Orlando Regional Healthcare Systems, because they will not tell her exactly what happened.

The hospital maintains the woman wants to know information that would violate other patients’ rights. The event happened over 8 months ago.

Claudia Mejia, the mother of the newborn child and victim of the surgery, was transported to Orlando Regional Medical Center in Orlando where her arms and legs were amputated. After the surgeries she was told she had streptococcus, a flesh eating bacteria, and toxic shock syndrome, but no further explanation was given.
The hospital claims that if she wants to find out exactly what happened, she would have to sue them.

“I want to know what happened. I went to deliver my baby and I came out like this,” Mejia said.
“I woke up from surgery and I had no arms and no legs. No one told me anything. My arms and legs were just gone.”

Source: http://www.secretsofthefed.com/woman-goes-hospital-give-birth-wakes-arms-legs-w-video/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo has been going to reddit longer than everyone on his forum, but whatever.

They low-balled her and she only got $10 mil for all of the limbs, instead of per limb.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
o.o I don't want to go to the hospital ever anymore (and i already don't for 4 years)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Why is this news? I thought everyone knew what happened when you go into a hospital in the USA without insurance.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus ****! That's some weird shit right there. Scary.
@Robiz: No reason to, unless you're going to surgery where there's full anesthesia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom