★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

yeah yeah, its not perfect, but i assure you he looks badass ingame, i WILL release him when i get permision from turk, (problem is nobody knows how to find him) IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTACT HIM OR IF YOU ARE HIM TELL ME,..so at the moment this is prettymuch a thread about the picture of the model until i get permission to release him,

dont bother criticising it, it will be ignored, the model is finished

i made the head from scratch, and it as badass, i couldve made all from scratch BUT the arms, thats the area of poly by poly i havent mastered yet,
the rest of the body is a slight edit of the vegeta body by TURK, (adding polys, scaling, and deleting and replacing some problem faces, ill say making a body from scratch would have worked alot better, but vegetas arms are perfect for wolverine, so i just used the whole thing, ^_^

again credits****TURK for vegeta's body

nuttzy for necessary modifications
nuttzy for skinmap,
and i think nuttzy did the skin as well, ill ask him later

oh thats right i am nuttzy, yes he did the skin as well

EDIT*******RELEASE
--------------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/wolverine.zip

feel free to reskin it, but if you show your skins please do so in this thread so everyone can see it,

(its on angelfire so go easy on the downloads,..hehe)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha that's pretty badass man.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it looks good ingame, I'm downloading that. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just noticed form 1 has a skin problem (the one where the skin coordinates move when it compiles, ... il fix that right quick, or try to

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahahaha, sweet, that would be a sick replacement. Does it replace trunks and claws are sword?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i noticd that about the boots as well, i did have them modelled corectly before, but the skinmap never lined up right, so i just compromised,

and no its for vegeta, i was going to make him for trunks, but alas im no animator adn vegetas abms fit him pretty well

Best answers
yo let me get those skinmaps and boost up that skin quality for you and also im good friends wit turk

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure contact me any way you can, other than PM, preferably AIM, as metal4brainz ill send the skinmaps there, ill warn ya they aint grade A skinmaps,

also how do i contact turk, i need to get his permission before i can release anything

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great, ill see what you can do probably alot better than me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, well i made the head, with no real intent on making him go ingame, but i liked it, alot, the head urned out really good, i got bored and edited the vegeta body for him, and was somewhat satisfied by th end result, i didnt know there was another id have made cyclops, (oops new idea new idea)

small update for yas, TCiccarelli spent some of hhis time reskinning him he is DAMN good,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
and damn good he is, just the face makes me say "wow, that's...a nice face" :p

Best answers
to contact TUrk just contact SMO, he is turk lol, here...Msn= [email protected] get his permission there

*edited by s-bolt--* dont give ppls email addresses without permission, kthx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WTF!?!?!? IM NOT TURK!! AND DONT GIVE OUT MY F UCKING EMAIL ADDRESS!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, that doesnt help me much, TCiccarelli said he'd handle it for me, (permisions)when hs done reskining it (which gives me an idea, but i wont say it to avoid myself looking like an ass for being wrong) haha

TC i found a hole in the model, ive fixed it on my end, but if your remapping him also it will hafta be fixed on yours as well,

its a vertex that should be assigned to the spine3 bone but i put it to the top of each arm making a hole where his armpit should be, u can fix it yourself or ill do it when your done skinning him

Best answers
yea you got permission so everythings alright.. also im not going to work on wolvey any more im too busy with other things but if you wnat i give you the head skinmap i did

Best answers
Ya you are Smo, i asked you on msn before i put it up! =p :] unless that wasnt you i was talking to at the_mr_smo@hotm...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blehh, kinda a disapointment but i can try to match it up a lil bit send it to me the same way i sent it to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom