Best answers
I believe the model is fine, I can't really comment without a non-textured picture but the skin is incorrect.

a. The Mask

Add bits of blue and use dodge/burn more often.

and..

b. Muscle

They need more depth, Just look at this picture for reference. Try using the dodge>highlight tool for the clothing. Works best, comes out cleaner.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i would wuote myself but ill just type for 5 more seconds what i said,.... ehh hemm.. "do not bother criticising it the model is finished"

i used an action figure for reference, and its accurate too that reference

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an action figure eh, i also watched an old episode of the xmen, accurate to that too, and if action figures are a bad ref, name 1 other reference you get a full 3d look at, i only made the head and the shouldepads, the rest is the esf vegeta by turk, and the skin, sue me if you wanna mek better go ahead you have my permission, but if you show it keep it in THIS thread

Best answers
cool wich model is it gonna replace hmmm can you make it replace krillin cuz ive think the krillin model suck but anyways good work

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can make it replace vegeta if you want, but the one i made is for vegeta, feel free to convert/edit/reskin him but try to show your stuff n this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey cool, not too shabby.. It is going to replace trunks I take it?

Best answers
holy jesus i was the exact kind of person i used to intentionally run off when i was an admin lol.

either way, the model and post was made in 2003 even if you managed to find a working link or picture of it.
it wasnt anything fancy to look at and i would probably destroy any remaining copies of it given the chance,

though i do appreciate seeing my posts still being bumped 12 years after their creation, thanks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom