WolfWood Wallpaper

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Made a new Wolfwood wallpaper, hope ya like it, I'm using it for my wallpaper so it's up for you guys anyways.... Now I know some genious is gonna notice that hte pic is cut off, and yeah, it is, but I did that on purpose 'cause the pic is short, and when you make it your wallpaper you can't notice it. Non the less, I know some dumbass is still gonna point it out, so I Fasioned up an example

How it looks as WP

Best answers
ooooh it's pretty nice.... only thing i wanna point out is that "it is cut off!!! ><" " hehehe j/ks.... ummm yeah it's nice but is there another pic of wolfwood that has more details than this one??? cos the only thing bad abt it is the thick lines and smudged colour... well sorta smudged

Best answers
I really dont like the text. IMO it feels as if it doesnt belong, and doesnt blend. I also dont watch whatever show that guy is from, so I dont really like him there. But overall, Its nice. Keep it up buddy :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
V2

oh, and hook me up with a good font tomorrow then Isr ^^

Best answers
you need to learn where to place certain brushes, where to place pictures and definately where to place text... that all gets easy in time

but one thing you need to think about is what font your gonna use and if its good to add a stroke to it, because it seems to me your in that phase where stroke is just too awsome... ive gone through that and have learned so yea jhkfakldshfajdsfadsf

Best answers
dats way better!!! but just to make it even better... remove da old pic of wolfwood from the wallpaper... he's too dark, da new one u added is GREAT :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom