WoG and black and white. Simple.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here:

Critz and comments please. And I thought black and white would look good with it. Color soon.

Best answers
If you ask me it is way to simple, work on it dude.
Maybe you should add a metalick looking color to the bg or the whole sig, I would change the font too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The font was random. I picked it out of the hat. Also, my list of fonts is ver vauge on this computer. My bro is programming on the other. And he doesn't want to be disturbed. :shocked: .

Best answers
It's boring, lol. Sorry to be harsh. It's difficult to make a pleasing sig without colours. Colours are a beautiful way of communication, don't not use them just to be different.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kairi, I will now add borders to every one of my sigs, as i just found an easy way to do it.

Linex, I took in what you said:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sig is awesome. Much better than the other one ^^ I like the colour and the font.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I recieved an awesome from the almighty Ryoko!

I spent a lot of my time on the font. Even though I just had to type my name, it took me a while to find a font that fits with the background.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Maybe you could do something to the text, towards the left side where it goes over the dark area. You can't differentiate between the text and the dark area.

Other than that, it looks good. ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. I moved it all around the place, and no matter where I put it, that would always happen.

Maybe your computer lightening settings? Because i can see the text perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom