Best answers
i think you should remove the cape from that gohan, and i think hes a little little little bit 2 fat;/

almostdeleted

A
take the cape of gohan, he never wore a cape at that age, and the vegeta look a little.. mushed.. the 17 is nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza is to fat, vegta looks very weird( i mean hsi face and also to fat ) gokus hair is to smal and face skin looks weird, trunks sword is weird(to big), and his hair doesnt match his face, ow and friezas feet ARE WAY TO BIG, hope i could help ya

Best answers
Well, there pretty good. It looks like you spent too much time looking at the Budokai models though. It looks like with almost all the models the proportions are all messed up. But other than that they look good.

Best answers
frieza is to fat, vegta looks very weird( i mean hsi face and also to fat ) gokus hair is to smal and face skin looks weird, trunks sword is weird(to big), and his hair doesnt match his face, ow and friezas feet ARE WAY TO BIG, hope i could help ya
It's not the final version off vegeta, it are old pics, once i got the new ones, i will upload them and post them here...

Well, there pretty good. It looks like you spent too much time looking at the Budokai models though. It looks like with almost all the models the proportions are all messed up. But other than that they look good.
If you can say wich proportions that are messed up, we can resize them...

Best answers
Well its hard to tell you what to fix from some of the angles but I will go through each model.

With 17 its hard to tell from this angle and the blue lines but he looks alittle wide all around.

Gohan looks fine. Even if he dosnt where that cape at that age I see no real problems. (except from memory he looks just like the Budokai model with a cape)

The Vegeta's may be alittle wide but the big problem is the area around there armpits. Its too small. It's hard to explain but arms don't connect to the body like that.

Ok Goku looks like a slightly smashed up version of the Budokai model. This is caused by his body being too wide and yet its compacted. (I know its a little confuseing.)

Trunks has the arm problem again and his face looks messed up.(might be the skin) You might wanna try moving the arms forward alittle, but its hard to tell from only one angle.

The Frieza looks alittle buff but not enough to be 100%. The feet look too big also, and once again it looks like you have the arm problem but not as severe.

Once again I think they're good models though.

Best answers
lol damn lamer you found it on the squid side steal the model download it from the site and say its your lol !!!!
Moderator that is Lame

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Squid side? Speak up, man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok wel about that (the turbo squid thing) is cous my co modler (fuxer) wel he uploaded m there i duno wy but it wil be deleted there .
but cerieusly there the models of me and fuxer he is on our team we didnt rip ore anny thing.
and about the models looking like budokai wel we kinda use m for ref pictures but they wil be edited especialy trunk cous the face is ****t up bigtime same thing with the hair

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#17 and freeza are ok, trunks is so so, the vegeta just sux....
and the goku and gohan arnt much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i like m to but i stil need some 1 to animate and export m:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW.. hmm ok.. something about those models is fantastic and something about them sucks. Cant really figure out what it is, The model have excellent shape and look identical to the show, need to be re skinned for smoothened out or something, other than that they are perfect, i mean wtf those hand and fingers are perfect, just the boots need to be narrowed or more pointy, and the the armor needs al ittle touch up, Vegeta's hair needs to be fixed, along with Trunks boots, thats all get a very good skinner to reskin them and animate them, they are very much worth playing as in game:yes: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx but just trunks is totaly skined and goku but the rest is just the head skinned

Best answers
gohan has a bandana? and long hair? and a cape?!? trunks looks just weird i mean his face and sword and buckle wheres the detail!!!!!!!!!and vegetas armor is not looking right .............other than that Good Job...

Best answers
lol looks like someone has some explaining to do hahahahaha ghey ass rippers :p and if ur not explain why the crap on ur forum is the same as on that site eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom