<{WoC}> Openings!

Best answers
Hey fellow Canadians! We got openings in our clan <{WoC}>! If you want to join go to (URL removed) and ask in the forums! All you need to be is canadian and maybe a bit of skill! so plz join! :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While you can advertise the clan, I'm going to have to remove the link. If anybody is wanting to join your clan, they should PM you for the link.

You can also put the link in your signature area, that's your personal space in which you can do that sort of thing

Best answers
uhhh hmmmm europe *chuckles* noo, hmmm nope i dunno i guess im just not very good at chuckling
Reasons Why i replied to this
1) Im sleepy
2) I felt like it for some reason
:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i must compliment you both on your obviously original replys.
i guess ill keep it up
russia *chuckle*

what are you talkin aboot eh?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok you guys stop the friggin spam, the guy is trying to start a clan, warning to Pain, Amitron, and ND for spam.
Back on Topic. :\

Best answers
Hey, I'm the leader of the clan, why would I spam at this?? Can't a guy defend his clan from racism?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, you want to defend your clan from racism? Ask a mod to do that for you, don't decide to take things into your own hands next time, there are rules and consequences. ;)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warning warning warning warning warning :warning:. lol sorry... just had to!

You were told not to spam, and you did anyways. This thread is probably too far gone as well... you've put the link in your sig which is a good thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom