woah, this is it after over 15 hours work

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i got a request from my gf, and i cudnt really refuse, u see she dont have photophop, so i said i'd ink and CG one of her pics, and after over 15 hours of work, this is wat i got, If u can, crit to ur best ability, cuz i need this to be perfect, tell me wat to do with the background cuz i threw it together in about...... 15 mins lol >_< oh well, here u go:

C&C asap please :rolleyes:

oh and remember all credits to Mangaminx, go here to see the original:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8037431/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice.. but shouldn't the guy's hair be all yellow?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. Reminds me of all the anime girl who blushes in shock when the man of their dreams kisses them XD

Nice job man. I assume this was done in painter 8?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah his hairs black yellow and red..... its her own character, very original it u ask me ^_^..... supprisingly the lineart was done in painter, and the colours dont in photoshop, im still not quite versed in painting with painter, im not that good with it so im stickin to photoshop till im better >_<

Best answers
the only thing that doesnt look too great to me is the blushing, its a bit too red, looks like they both got punched in the face, try and tone it down a bit, other than that, nice job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, the blushing is a little too red. Blend it in more.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm i like it. it's nifty. I know the anime characters are not your own. But i dont liek the black hair on the guy... but thats only my opinion other than the blushing its good. but why is the guy blushing? i figure hes kissing.. (looks more like wispering) her... shed be the only one blushing

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont ask me, lol not me who drew it originally, but i'd guess its cuz he's shy too >_<, i actually like the black hair, i just think it may look a little wrong in this pic, cuz the purple shadown isnt shown on his hair, u think i should add it? anyways, changed the blushing, any better?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blushing is better, you fixed his mouth. try adding that purple thing you were talking about and i can tell you which i think is better. One question with the black hair. did you draw this pic or did you sorta scan the pics and tweak them because if you could make the black hair i little more wavy i think it would look a lot better.

Best answers
I think the blushing looks nice on the girl, but something about it on the guy makes it look wrong. Could just be me though. Also I dont like how the hair just stops and becomes black... to me it looks as if it was just pasted on there. Maybe a little transition between the two colors?

Best answers
i think it's really bad but i cant help but HATE the guy in the picture, the colours on him make me hate his guts, i mean the hair colour, PUH-LEEZE.

Best answers
hmm the edjes of the charecters (outlines) are all pixelated thats the only thing i can find cuz this pic and colors are so good i like this alot!!!! GJ (tell ur GF that its awsom :])

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Girl looks like Aeris. Haha.

Ok crits. The guys "blush" needs to be removed or radically reduced. It's not really meant to be there.

Remove the light from his lips. The lightsource is wrong for it.

Her hand infront of her mouth is too dark.

Just a few things, when I get time ill look over in detail.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kk i shall make edits, thanks for the help guys, and abs just told me the whole situation between the two in this pic, and insisted i toldya, basically, the guy is blushing because he's telling her that he's in love with her and he's tryin to force it outta himself, and the girls been in love with him scince they were little kids, and she's blushin cuz she's supprised that he likes her too, well i shall post an update soon with what has been suggested, thanks again

Best answers
yup yup all true hes hairs tha colour to ok ¬_¬ i dont mind ok critin but common dont say u hate it guys daves worked real hard on the and im very happy with it ,but ive sed to keep a copy of it like tha and do wot u sed wud look better cos i thought he shud experiment with the pic see if wot u guys say will make it look better personaly i love it to bits ^_~

Best answers
thats cool, but the hair should have been all black, the yellow kinda messes it up.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, im not changing the hair colour on the guy, thats final.

well here's 3 versions, tell me watcha think:

Version 1:

version 2:

version 3:

which is best? and crits and comments welcome ^_^

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko said:
Girl looks like Aeris. Haha.

Ok crits. The guys "blush" needs to be removed or radically reduced. It's not really meant to be there.
My thoughts exactly. For some reason that makes me not like it that much. I can't explain why it bothers me, just it seems to similer, and the fact it isn't aeris bothers me more.

I dunno, the guy perhaps shouldn't blush. He is the one who intiated the kiss, he doesn't care. He is looking to get some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom