wishes

Best answers
when i wish for Inmortality it do not work! Other players can kill me! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only lasts for 120 seconds if i remember

might be more or less time dont remember exactly

Best answers
Yeah, it only lasts for a certain amount of time. Are you saying it doesnt work at all though?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be pretty ridiculous if you could get immortality and never lose it.

Best answers
Do u guys know what "friendship" in the wish list is about??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ehm... that Friendship is for (i'm not sure) dragonball mode. everytime you do a wish your team gets 1 point. and if you wish for friendship. you'r team gets a EXTRA point. so 1 point for collecting dbs. and calling dragon. and 1 extra point for wishing friendship

Retired
Best answers
Yeah Friendship gets you one more team point (So you get 2 instead of 1).
And as they said you are immortal for a very short time so I'd just go with power.

Best answers
Friendship just gets u points??? I rather go with strength then...what's the use with points anyways...lol

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is possible to set a score limit for capture the dragonballs mode, and friendship gives you 2 points instead of just 1. sometimes it will be the better choice...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually.. it would be a good idea to have immortality for ever
think about it..
how is 1 person gonna gather up all the dbs.. everyone is fighting for it
in the dbz saga .. immortality lasts forever.. unless u say.. i want immortality for 120 seconds
i think it would be cool.. that person would have worked hard to get that immortality
:D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes that person would work hard for that immortality, but would it even be fun anymore once somebody has gained immortality? Even if you were immortal you would get bored with everybody whining at you.

Retired
Best answers
No one would be fighting if you could get immortal. Everyone would be after the dragon balls and as soon as one person gets them all the game would be ruled because he can't die. You could find some one who'd be willing to use godmode on some one then have people fight them. See how long it takes for people to start leaving.

Best answers
u should just vote for imortality because that last forever unlike the other wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom