Wish you were here at the Home Front!

Best answers
Hope you get what this means :p
I'm practically finished with it...I like the lighting and placement of the brushes/pictures...if you look carefully, next to the silhouette of the man in the right, u can see nazi fighters..

The subject:
The picture of the man in front of the nazi tank is a American soldier with a group of his buds after capturing the city of CAEN. Hopefully you will know what Caen is if you know your history or play DOD. He is writing back to his loved ones, and of course, the picture has gone to hell with it traveling through the front lines of war..The tape is almost wearing, and when received this telegram, was a precious gift to the mother of the young soldier.

The story:
The image is actually of a Lt, and his company. He was sending the photos to his mother so she can keep in case he died. Fortunately, the soldier had returned to the states, telling of his experiences and the train rides with his supply line. Hence the images represented here.

Composed of:
Nazi fighter airplane, a modern UK railcar, Allied soldier silhouette, allied soldier company next to a tank, world war 1 trench photo, masses of hitler's "regime" in the background.

I am a big fan of world war 2, so I hope you like these groups of pictures...

Wish-You-Were-Here Gallery Link:
http://liquefaction.rant-on.net/gallery/indyart/wishyouwerehere
Wish-You-Were-Here Image:

Best answers
sweetness. :)

only thing that id say that is a lil of the the way the tank "screenie" sticks out a lil much from the rest.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wow, I used to hate grunge. But you're really gettin me into it.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great I must admit, I think it has a great sense of "emotion" in it, maybe not intended, and it's really nicely put together, the color looks great too! Awesome work

grtz Naz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's definitely pretty cool, you're good with blending images. One thing I really don't like about it though is the fighter plane. It just looks bad.

Best answers
The plane, it is needed for depth :)

Naz, the picture is emotion. I know.. Thanks for noticing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think same as green, but over all goow work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom