Wish ideas (thnx to buzzy bots LOL)

Witch wishes are worth something?

• Attack (inflict more damage)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defence (attacks do less damage to you)

• Health (More HP)

• Speed (more speed)

• Ki (more ki)

• Acuracy (beams move easier with the mouse)

• God mode (get 30000000 pl for a period of time equal to the invincibility wish)

• Invisibilty (be invisible for a period of time equal to the invincibility wish)

• Shrink (be more hard to hit)

• Total voters
Best answers
I got most of these ideas when I saw my little bro playing "Buzzy Bots" and getting rewards for doing something.
I think most of these will be quite easy to code so what the heck.
Tell me witch of these u like and why :D

Best answers
Not bad ideas...
Just "Shrink" and "Invisibility" are very weird to me... These are not very DBZ-like and would not be fun, I guess, they're just too strange.
The others seem nice ideas to me. Maybe there needs to be a "A-bit-from-all-these" option aswell.

Best answers
i think its all some good ideas.. but i don't like godmode or invisibility.

Best answers
yeah some of those ideas are good,but arent so good,my favorite is the more spped that would come in handy with trunks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Extra speed would be a very good wish, I would like to see that one.
I was thinking, maybe even a wish to make attack charge times faster? It wouldn't be good if it lasted long, would be way too easy to kame-nuke maps. ;)

Best answers
im pretty sure that the attack, defense, and ki wishes r all fulfilled when u wish for strength. i noticed that when someone attacked me that had 100million pl when i had 2million killed me in 3 hits. and it took me more than normal to kill him. also the ki goes up when u wish for strength. i like the speed and health wish tho. also i think there should be a wish that replaces strength. instead of strength it should be called 'most powerful' or something like that. w/ this wish u would become 5million pl more powerful than the person w/ the highest pl in the server. if u think about it when someone wishes from the DBs in dbz. they ask for (usualy) strongest in the universe or imortality (which sux). imagine if a bad guy wished for strength and got a 2million boost in pl..... they would get wupd horribly.. their parent wouldnt even be able to tell who they were. and 5million isnt THAT much. just enough to win u a few PS/BS for a bit till others catch up to u.

*edit*
if ur already the strongest THEN u get a 2million pl boost xD

Best answers
The strength wish simply raises your PL by 1 million, if i am not mistaken...

And yeah, by raising powerlevel you automatically raise speed and attack, so i think those wishes are kinda obsolete. This "god mode" wish would be an idea because it is temporarilly, and the you get to keep the PL gained by wishing strength. But i think it would be better if the xtreme PL effect would simply be added to the allready excisting immortality wish...

Best answers
im pretty sure the only time your speed increases is when you transform or use turbo,not when your pl goes up.

Best answers
The higher your PL the higher you speed right?
At least i think i am faster at 6 million PL than when i am at 4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope wrong

pl has nothing to do with speed only transformations effect speed

and with the way esf works i dont think its possible to do a more ki wish neather is something like beam accuracy

Best answers
Well the acuracy was one of the wishes I thought would be harder to code.
But why not Ki
What's so hard about it? Isn't it just increasing the number of a variable?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could understand temporarily increasing the multiplier but it seems like a useless wish. It doesn't take long at all to power up from 0 and other suggestions would make up for it anyway. The God mode wish would defeat the purpous of the extra attack, defense, health, and invincibility wishes anyway so we couldn't really do with that one. Shrink wouldn't really fit into DBZ either... I don't know, some of them are interesting, others not so great, but definitely not more than a few of them should get added in if anybody decides to give them a shot.

Best answers
What's so bad with god mode
It's only temporary anyway and if u want quick frags it's perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom