wish i could complain about meele...

Best answers
is it just me or is esf meele realy realy weird....iv been playin bfp 4 a while so maybe thats why, but i just dont get how the meele system works in this game i would greatly apreciate it if some 1 could explain how it works:S

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
melee is not that hard to use once you get used to it. You left click to target the person(unnecessary, but helps greatly, will explain in a sec) Anyways rightclick is your attacking button(unless you've changed the secondary attack to a different button, i am not sure if that is the default) Anyways depending on your position and the enemy's position, you will either knock them flying forward, rocketing skyward up, or plummeting towards the ground. the more they hit obstacles, be it the ground or a cliff wall, the more damage they will receive. now why, do you say, is targeting so useful? when you have an enemy targeted, left clicking will shoot you forwards towards them. higher pl equals higher speed. now when you are shooting towards somebody hold down the right mouse button and when you get right next to them, you will smack them.

What if you get hit by a melee attack and you find yourself flying into walls and stuff? madly click the left mouse button and hope that you can recover before you do hurt yourself.

the melee, in my opinion, couldn't get much better. i love shooting towards the enemy and smacking them down before they have time to react.

hope this explains much, i recommend going to the files section of the www.esforces.com site and looking for the manual(or in your esf folder, i think the manual comes with the installation) and read it back and forth all over, it helps you out greatly with gameplay. have a goodnight, and don't fret too much, practice makes perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom