Best answers
hi , just started this lille map thingy ,
its called canyon but its far from finished only did a verry small part .. (like lets say +- 30 minutes )

http://users.pandora.be/Goes/map/
oh yea that texture from grass / to eh 'sand'
has to be moved 1 or 2 i know :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hmm .. i dont know what i shall say .. im gonna wait for later pics ^^

Best answers
Very, Very nice. You should put a waterfall in, then a hidden cave behind it, that would rule.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Wuying Ren
(lol your sig Bejito)
I have seen worse

I´m also waiting for some new pics =)

Best answers
Ah i think i'm not gone put in a waterfall simple reason : they don't look great in hl ..
and 2 they take way to mutch time .. but i'm going to put in some cave .. but for now back to the books got last finalls tomorow ..

Best answers
It's been done, I don't find it "WOW" like you people do for some reason. It looks very good. Any varying terrain map is good in my opinion, cause the same maps get a lil....... how should I say.. *bleh* after the 40,000th time.

MaX

Best answers
Kewl. i suck with the vertex tool tho.. im gonna try to make a larger namek but i have other ideas. i dunno. but yeh u tihnk ya gonna release that when its done? its looks kewl and ya need waterfall makeit look alot better but so far its cOoL

Best answers
Ya, I also think adding a waterfall would seperate from the pack a little, and add nice visual appeal.

Best answers
looks good...but u should add some things, it looks a lil bit boring!
...and the rocks are okay too!!!

MaX

Best answers
i agree Evil_t@xi you do need somthings in there make some trees ummmm maybe on other side of the cliff make another one and have like a bridge across and make the map much bigger looks little to small... and if ya can make textures make one with a new water to make it look like water is moving from waterfall or just Strecnt the Texure... anyway Good luck hope to see some more updates on map and a release :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom