WIP: zsword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i decided to do another supremekai map, this time named zsword.. i have a waterfall, some small streams, the place of the zsword, and the cave goku fought kid buu.. well still a heavy wip.. textures are most definetly not permanent, i will change them.. also my waterfall doesnt show ingame.. anyone can you help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm what cave? and what do you need help with?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj3 goku vs kid buu near the end of dbz.. kid buu hit goku into the ground and there was this cave.. help with showing my waterfall in game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok you have to learn this... ITS A HUUUGE POND/LAKE!! in this map and in last map. you made it too small. make it bigger. and i dont ever remember a waterfall....those are my only critz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll make it bigger

that was my ref pic

edit: there prob was no waterfall, but i wanted to add this

this area.. i wanted more variety to the level... thats why im adding the cave as well.. it doesn't have to be exactly, just where i'll have fun with it

Best answers
I think that water fall was part of Z-Sword mountain/pillaro_O
Or, atleast thats where it looks like it is. Water going up, from under the rock pillar, and back out into the water around the pillar.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stick with one map please -_- Anyway's pretty good. It's just to small.

Best answers
He is meaning in the same map i think. He said hes making a new Supreme Kai map and wanted to put a water fall in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lethal_Vegetto said:
I think that water fall was part of Z-Sword mountain/pillaro_O
Or, atleast thats where it looks like it is. Water going up, from under the rock pillar, and back out into the water around the pillar.
actually no waterfall, check this picture

http://img45.exs.cx/img45/5838/sk27.jpg

edit: actually this map is pretty big.. and i know i keep making all these maps.. i'm going back to them all but when i get an idea for a map i want to have a foundation, so i can work on it

edit: heres what i mean about the waterfall

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are tutorials on how to make a waterfall at www.snarkpit.com . They also have tutorials on how to make nice looking terrain. You might find them useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom