WIP - Vincent Valentine - (Model Help/Advice appreciated!)

Best answers
It's been a really long time sense I have actually done any modeling, or even posted for the most part, but I've been working on a model of Vincent Valentine from FFVII...

anyway... As you know, if you don't and you want to know find a picture, but he has a cape kinda thing, thats around his head and his shoulders. I want to make it a seperate model though, the cape... or just not attached to the body, but I've been looking for good ways to go about that... if anyone knows, or knows what I'm talking about period some advice/help would really be appreciated... another thing I was concearned with is that the head could easily be made with the blanket part all ready on there, it might be easier because of his hair that comes out the top.. BUT... I was thinkingt about just modeling the head normal... and making the part that goes around his head with the rest of the cape... if anyone has clue what I'm talking about, again please, some help/advice would greatly be appreaciated! Thank you!

if it doesn't show...

http://chewy.lcvalentine.com/vincent.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by RZAtheRZARECTOR
.....working on a model of Vincent Valentine from FFVII...
>_< dude vincent valentine was from ff8 remember the sniper :rolleyes:

Best answers
Re: Re: WIP - Vincent Valentine - (Model Help/Advice appreciated!)

Originally posted by zeldalink
That was Irvine Kinneas! Vincent is from FF7! :rolleyes:

Best answers
Re: Re: WIP - Vincent Valentine - (Model Help/Advice appreciated!)

Originally posted by zeldalink
hehe doesn't that suck?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vincent is from FF7, he is the undead that you find in Nibleheim and his Limit Break is being able to Transform into various monsters.

The model looks nice, hands and feet are good, the torso needs alot of work, and the legs need to be cleaned up a little, but aside from that it's good. Nice job. :yes:

Best answers
hehe thanks, yea I'm still working on torso and what not.. I figure this time it'll be "okay" because if I ever figure out how I wanna do the cape and stuff that, that MIGHT make up for it.. but.. who knows

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but are you gona make squal and zell to ? there my favorite chars from the ff serie's:rolleyes:

Best answers
What Mod/Game is this model for?

Btw, Sephiroth r0xx0rs every FF Char :p

Best answers
jesus why do so many ppl know so littile about final fantasy 7 it was the best outa all the final fantasys and make Cloud or Sepheroth too (i think i miss spelled his name im not a good speller):laff:

Best answers
Yea I think I may persue that... It's not really for a mod I guess... just... doing it... Uhm, I haven't really modeled ALL that much.. and I've had a humongous break from it and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gunna go about the cape\head, thats why I was hoping someone may have some good ideas or something.. but uhm... yea check ya later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom