[WIP] Veggeto

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, who said I'd ever stop skinning? Well, I guess never. I've been practicing when I had the chance and I'd like to show you guys. C&C is greatly appreciated.

Edit: I messed up the buttocks area, but hopefull I can fix it. ;O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

For all those pesky wrinkles!

Seriously though, cut back on all the folds and wrinkles. For some reason I at least think i'm seeing brown in places, take out that it looks like dirt. And finally, don't use a white-ish color for the highlights, it makes the Gi look washed out.

Good start, just, try cutting back on the folds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that u mention it

sucked and never really got round to finishing it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll get to it when I get home from school, but can someone show me "realistic" pants if you know what I mean so I don't make the same mistake again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His hair is dark brown, not black. I'd definatley take Kama's advice on the white highlights (i.e losing them), his skintone is fine but the uniform colour is too light, it should be darker, and the sash is only a shade lighter than the uniform so that should be much darker. ShadyD's colors are closer, although the hair is still black.

A good reference for color is a screenshot from a DVD where you're guaranteed no saturation loss or strange contrast. Shazam:

(l-r) Uniform, shirt, skin, hair, sash, boot toecaps, gloves/boots, pupils.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
His hair is dark brown, not black. I'd definatley take Kama's advice on the white highlights (i.e losing them), his skintone is fine but the uniform colour is too light, it should be darker, and the sash is only a shade lighter than the uniform so that should be much darker. ShadyD's colors are closer, although the hair is still black.

A good reference for color is a screenshot from a DVD where you're guaranteed no saturation loss or strange contrast. Shazam:

(l-r) Uniform, shirt, skin, hair, sash, boot toecaps, gloves/boots, pupils.
Thanks, but it wasn't the skin that made his hair black. It was the render it self. I should increase the light to show the brown hair when I get more freetime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
set self illumination on 100%
oh and my hair is brown, just didnt set sellf illumniation that high.. it was on 50 or something

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, what exactly is that..?

The face is absolutely horrible. And your choice of colors are WAY too dark. And I don't like the style you used on his gi. I'm sure you could do better..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One word,
OMFG.

Read the post above ShadyD, Dream. =/

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Uhh, what exactly is that..?

The face is absolutely horrible. And your choice of colors are WAY too dark. And I don't like the style you used on his gi. I'm sure you could do better..
Why don't you show us allmighty God?
And it's not about you liking the style or not, but it's about general criticism on how to improve his ways of skinning.
Once again, you get a medal for being a total retard.

A small suggestion:
The next time you criticize someones work you retard, try keeping it constructive and on a normal level of communication.
I'm sick and tired of wannabe ****s like yourself.
Don't look down on people, but instead help them get better.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't look down on people
hrrrm
you get a medal for being a total retard.
contradictory eh?

you get a :warning: warning :warning: for flaming, dream may have been a little harsh with his post, but he didnt call anyone a retard >_>

dream, try to be a lil more constructive next time. instead of just flat out saying it looks like crap. give a better explanation as to WHAT makes it look like crap so he can better understand out to fix it.

Best answers
Whatever Nuttzy, at least your doing your job.
Feel free to give me another one for spamming.

Best answers
o_O ......

anyhow. yeah um... about the original skin, the eyes look a bit stretched, and the folds in the clothing dont have any real structure to them, mainly on the back of the shirt, and im sure you've noticed the seem down the side, the folds dont match up there at all,

its better than any skins i can do ;), and its a good start, just needs some tweeking.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think its very good they eyes look a litle stretched to the sides i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom