[WIP] Shadow the Hedgehog/Super Sonic

Best answers
I was inspired by shijing's old sonic models to take my own shot at them

Critz please

Updates below

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neat. Not bad there Dakd. I'd like to see that skinned. I don't there is anything more you can do to it to make him look like Sonic.

Best answers
I'd give a back view hehe but ud only see black for the head, becase im not done with that part yet.

Best answers
see all those blask spots on it. like on feet and some one head spikes. those are backwards polys. look at it in flat shaded and select the backwards faces then go to face reverce vertex order. because if u dont you will have dark spots on the skin. but still a very nice model.

Best answers
Wow really good ..wears the fingers though or havent you done them as of yet?

Best answers
whats the poly count? from the pic it looked like you used the Smooth Edges plugin for milkshape but its probly just the pic.

Best answers
pretty good, almost kinda looks like Knuckles(no offence) but other than that, its great, keep it up! :)

Best answers
yea I noticed the backward polies and his hands cant exactly look weird seeing how thier not there yet :D but as for looking like knuck I see the resemblence

the poly count of (the now finished but not skinned model) is 1600

I've also done a bit of tweeking since that first pic so it looks more like shadow

Best answers
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Last edited:
Best answers
Yea I use MS3d

Updates with the skin. Ill do the gloves and boots later lol theyr annoying to model

And I do see the messy parts but I was just posting my skin as is hehe. Im goin to bed so thats all im doin tonight

Best answers
well lemme report a glitch:

right at the left arm (heh) you have a face to turn.

for the model, its lookin ok for being that low poly

Best answers
lookin good i must say, i might just pick this up if the finished product is as good as it seems its coming along

Best answers
WOW that is coming along great carn't wait to see final version of it ^.^

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
nice work :D but whats wrong with his hands and feet :S... crushed under a train?

Best answers
Lol he has no feet or hands yet so how could they be smashed?

ZuL

Best answers
Most of it looks about right. You ought to fix that face error in his right arm though... just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom