Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I discovered ESF 2 days ago, and I enjoyed the game.
So I decided to make an original model^^
It’s Setsuna from psychic force 2012.

There’s still some errors in anatomy ,and the polycount is probably too high for Half life...
But I have the (bad?)habit to fix the mesh during the texturing^^

Best answers
Loosk very good. A defenent download. Who are you planning on making him over? Are you going to include a SSJ version?

Best answers
dude....u got skillz when it comes to modeling...it looks liek ps2 graphics kinda...thatz sum good stuff.

Best answers
NICE!!! Thats unbelievably perfect. Sad to say, i've heard of Phyco Force 2012 be never seen it :\ . Anyway, thats a 5 star/10-10 count for that. I'll just wait for the full skin to crit more.
P.S.- Whats the polycount? I'm guessing 1000-3500 (meh...big rang. But i've seen good models with little poly-count)?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That model looks really good the hair is amazing, looks to good and clear for esf...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!

its perfect!!! looks exactly like Setsuna!!

/me waves psychic force flag

cant wait to see what it looks like when its done

Best answers
Wow thats really nice. And you shouldnt have to worry about poly counts until your get up around 3000. You should do some DBZ models lol you seem to do anime hair very well. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any chance you could post more pics you you have any and some ref. pics to compare, I have never header of the guy and would like to see how on the ball it is. No offence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet job man, but tell us da polycount, if its about 3000 it loses the HL part >_<

if you need any help, me and nuttzy might give yas a hand

Bolteh2

B
the shoulder area is messy (it follows a somewhat diagonal line from neck to the shoulder, not a straight line

its some nice skinning but define some areas like the mouth and there is an error in the hair (those 2 upper strands of here have a black square in them)

i dunno how the original guy looks so i wont crit on that or something

pretty nice model tho

Best answers
I’m planning to achieve it, quite quickly if possible...(I’m already on a project, and if this kind of entertainement lasts too long, they’ll kill me^^)

An sssj version? Maybe one with an halo of black energy (and red eyes since they’re blue usually^^)

Actually it got a polycount of 1736.I’ve been excessive on several points...
I’ll reduce it little by little.
I ‘ve got some errors of dimension to fix too...I’ll correct the colors to be ‘closer’ to the original.

Give me and hand? Sure I need some tips...
I’m not very familiar with half life ‘shaders’ and animation constraints.
Will I be obliged to make all the animations ?

Best answers

It's closer to the original like this.(Difficult to work when I face 'household' and 'moving in' due to others 'tenants')

ps: S-Bolt forget the body structure...I'll fix it little by little

ZuL

Best answers
Can you try and make the face a bit "taller", adn the hair a bit more... yellowish?

Best answers
finally someone shows some skills instead of some ugly ass model edits good job but change the hue of the hair and make it mode yellow

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ i agree TC its nice to see more real models and skins

GREAT JOB i agree with zul though make the hair more yellowish and brighter cant wait to see the rest

Best answers
OMG That is such a good job dood. Just change the hue of the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom