Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I was bored.....so I did this,it's still a Wip working on face but just want it to show a little of waht im doing.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
argh... whats with all these red saiyans!
what can i really say, naff all to crit on, the only problem is you cannot see the face lines at all, the red lines that go from his eyes and chin :p

but its rather simple for a reskin... change the hue/saturation of the clothes, recolour the head and eyebrows red, hardly much at all to be honest..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok here's the final version I did because I was bored nothing else..Ok so here it is the update download link will be soon posted here. :p

Best answers
i guesss its ok, but thats something that can be done very fast and its pretty simple, im also getting kind of tired of red sayians but i guess its aight.

Best answers
Looks pretty cool, I'd have it my vegeta folder. It would look better if he was a little buffer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm like I said I was bored so I did this Red Saiyan Vegeta I will host it soon so stay tune.

Best answers
i have yet 2 see a REad sayin vegeta that actualy looks like the REd sayin picture!

For a resking its ok but its pretty basic!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think we have about 35 versions of red saiyans for every character now... its a simple matter of lines and colorization, nice job tho

Bolteh2

B
hehe, do you have permission by turk to release this model?of yes you should have posted that you have permission, if not remove that file/link of this thread, or we will remove it ourselfs and the user might be part of that removel proces

Best answers
I think it looks awsome, Good job ^_^ Downloading it now hehe

* Nevermind.. Too many damn popups + dead link.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
OMG

What so special about that.

He changed the suit into black, put the two lines on his face, changed the hair and eyes brows red and removed the pupils.(eyes)

Thats all.

It`s all the same with the most reskin they do some other colors and done.

That`s not reskinning, that`s working with paint.

P.s. Everybody that knows how to work with paint can make this.

P.s. Vegetto91 this is not only your reskin almost every the reskin is like this.(No offence to you Vegtto91 but I`m getting sick of these lame reskins.)

If you reskin you should begin from scrath or really change something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and y'no what? i still aint seen sweet f.a come from you, at least he's trying, you gotta start somewhere..

Best answers
Don't touch Vegetto91!

Like shijing states, he has to start somewhere. It is better than just changing colour values. Painting the lines to the exact same palce where you want it is not THAT easy because of eprhaps cahnged texture coords or a difficult shaped model or mesh or somethign else. You insult him for nothing than starting learning. I like this Vegeta (I won't use it cause I got my very own model in this slot) but it looks cool. Just get rid of the (small) black spots. Or perhaps this in only because of teh piccie, might be this as well. And if you keep on spitting on all thos beginning modelers/skinners the whole community will soon have noone left who is willing to show his/her work because he knows he will get insults again and again. Reskin looks nice. Nuff said.

[Actives fire-proof anti-flame shield, big version, protecting me Sin Goku and Vegetto91 and all his supporters]

Best answers
I'm sorry but it seems that every model/skin I open there are cranky childish model/skinners *****ing about one thing or the other.

This is a good reskin. No question. The amount of effort it took to create this is not a factor. The change is noticable and worthy of showing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want this thread closed by request of me I don't want flames or spamm in here..I don't work on paint I work on Adobe Photoshop you think making the suit black was eazy ?? if you can make something better then do it not my problem.If you don't like it don't say anything that is going to be offensive.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
no offence vegetto but making some a different color is easy espacilly with adobe.(you can use hue/saturation and color table)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok devion, we get it, now will you please run along? everyone has to start somewhere. stop trying to make yourself sound so "1337z0r" aight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom