[WIP] Neji

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
having them like that works pretty well in the modelling part of the process, but to have them deform right you hafta modify the hips a good bit, or else he looks kinda funny when they rotate down, ive ran into the problem when using skiwans refs, but its not really a problem just you just hafta select about 4-10 vertexes and move them to fix it,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah. the legs on dave's refs arent the most suitable for modelling. If it is ever done and has no deformation probs and i want to assign it, then ill change em. thanks for the warning. (I picked neji anyway cause he was simple and his legs werent THAT spread out from all the refs.)

UPDATE:

954 polies... the seam is because i split it in two and mirrored it, for the hands, and since its easier.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive finished the feet, working on the hair now. pics later.

EDIT:

1248 polies, here:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking good ;) nice work, and i know u'r gonna do a great skin as well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it keeps getting better by the updates. you followed the refs nicely and theres nothing to crit really.

oh yeah.. that question on aim, i was sleep and got back after u signed off :(

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y tank j00...

im having major problems with the face, for gods sake i tried box modelling and pbp, its HARD.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah, i didnt see the pic u did with my refs, it looks really sweet and it looks nice low poly..... good luck on the face though, its always the hardest

Best answers
really impressive so far, can't wait to see the head.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since i recently found out that i cant make heads, since i suck at them, i decided to use the old human head model i was making and edit it a bit, as well as optimize it.

Best answers
well try to move the points on the front of the leg a lil to each other, cause the front leg looks kind of flat now

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hair etc. later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you modeld THAT O_O O_O in max eaven the head O_O O_O hholly can u give me the tutorials you folowd :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, sorry but i dont really like the head, i think you should make one from the refs, believe me when you get into the swing of things its easy, you could probably just move the polies around, its just the nose, lips, jaw, eyes, and most proportions in naruto heads arent like real heads, but dw, it still looks cool :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt really edit it based on the ref, but ill do that tomorrow, thanks.

And this wasnt modelled in Max, it was modelled in Wings, and i didnt follow any tutorials. please dont post stuff that doesnt help me (like that) in this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The head looks fine, just add the hair, and then see how it turns out, it might actually look okay skiwan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom