[WIP] Neji

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First ever human model/actual character model for me. Thanks to David (davidskiwan) for the refs, as they are a big help. Plus, the front and side refs match when made 3d, and thats always good.

Polycount: (Yes, this stunned even me, seeing as it was box-modelling) 338

A ref was included in the pic for people who don't know who Neji is (david's ref, thanks again.)

And thanks Iceman for supporting me throughout this first trip to awesome-land... what the hell am i rambling about, C&C. NOW.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm why would it be stunning that its 338?? my gohan model in the other thread was modeled from cylinders and a box, and its only 1178

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, Almighty_gir, no comment.

And icey, thank you.

Best answers
hey do u have all of davids refs from nbp? if so i would like to get a few

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got all of em, how should i contact u?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, your gonna need to actually add polys to the lot of that, unless you prefer diamond shaped arms, and a non deformable torso, you got it good over the ref but thats the easy part,

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with you on the torso, i'll add more there as soon as im finished with the general shape of the body. The arms, however, are actually pretty ok looking from angles, it looks kinda flat because of the orthographic view. Plus, i probably wont assign it for esf or any hl mods anyway. Thanks for the first real crit though.

Best answers
damn iam suprised thats 328 polies thought it would be less, anways my only crit is that he needs some polies for his shoulders, everything else looks ok so far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As he stated before, this is his first organic model, so cut him some slack. In my opinion, it looks relativly good for a first. Some people's first model didn't look like the character whatsoever "myself included." So he is doing good.

Keep up the good work m8. And congrats on your 1,000 post in your own thread lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really impressive, You are really getting good with wings 3d. Keep up the good work dude. =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice so far ,but nutzy is right ,you should ad some more vertexes on the sleeves, or you wil get square arms, divide some edges.
so far looks nice, could you also send me the reffs??
thnx.

[email protected]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update, i extruded the pants for the general shape. (NOT DONE YET, ill add more polies later.) Made some more lines of polies on the torso, and gave it a line of polies on the arms. Arms are now 6-sided, same with torso. Pants are 5-sided i think.

Best answers
Can you post a smoorth shaded pic,3d and a side?
I cant really crit the model with a flatshaded front pic.
But it looks nice i think.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
general shape of the upper arms done. detail tomorrow when school goes out.

Best answers
That looks great man, if you post the pics liek that, more peeps will come for sure.
GJ, i have nothing to crit.........yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom