Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

edit of my cell saga vegeta.

DO NOT CLONE, DO NOT COPY - DONT USE AS A REFERENCE PIC

Best answers
*clones* :D

anyways, i think its kinda too visible that u overskinned the armor. the straps should be nearer to his body but cept of this, its like ur other vegita ....

good job

Best answers
Finally a face that really looks like Vejita, GJ!

*hugs Smo*

Best answers
good work there smoi :) but as i said on the ghp board ur old looks more like majin so choose him ;-)

Best answers
Nice job, but i have some crits <_<
his feet are pointed on the top (you can see that best on the models left foot) and they shouldnt be like that. And his face looks more like freeza than vegeta. His eyes are too small and slanted, and his mouth is barly noticable. although vegeta is known for a massive forhead, his "M" should be right under his hairline, there shouldnt be *that* much space between his hair and his 'M'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet smofo realy cool
(p.s. good thinking with that "DO NOT CLONE, DO NOT COPY - DONT USE AS A REFERENCE PIC" so we cant have the same mess as with the kiddy buu

Best answers
In my opinion, everything is exellent exept for the mouth and nose,. It just looks odd to me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked the other majin vegeta better, 2 completely different styles but the armor stands out under that skin too much

Best answers
thats great smo good job^_^ but i do remember your other m /V\ajin vegeta that was great to but majin vegeta had differant hair then normall ssj (i think u should take your other hair and put it on that model^_^ but thats just me) stunning model buddy keep up the good work^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ph34r teh smo modeling skillehs :eek:!

as said before, the armour does stick out a wee bit too much under that skin, but overall nice jobbeh ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The face and M look weird, like opty said you need veins. The nose mouth and chin all look like a blurr, imo mouth is way to small maybe put that vegeta smirk in.

You can look in my sig to see what I mean about the vein in the head and the "M"

Best answers
heres the general idea

see, the "M" had the crook of the hair above the middle of the "M," and its much larger. the endings almost touch the crease above the eyebrow

Best answers
badass model i think u should do a ssj4 vegeta havent seen any good one but u should u should do a ssj4 vegeta it would be great!agin cool model

note:ive seen sum pretty good ones byut they were supposed to be on redsayin but that will never happen

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really liked that the first time i seen it (his armored one). a big improvement from your last one. i love it. nice edit from your armored one.

Best answers
thats a great model!! but i do think that the face should be edited a bit and i personally think that his legs are a bit too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom