Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

almost finished him. hard with his head cos its wierd shape.. some pics he has a neck others he doesnt :S.

Best answers
look gewd so far...cept his legs look weird.. i think they a tad short?? and mayb not wide nuff... and detail on his pants pls... tehn it wud be wicked sweet

Best answers
it looks Very nice to me...and yes he does have a sort of shirt its from ssjgotenks its the same one he wears becuz buu absorbed him and i guess he liked his shirt....

Best answers
thats... ugly :/ no offence, i like a lot of your work, but this one is just not to my liking.

his hands are misshapen, and the skin looks pretty funkeh.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering it is a WIP, I like it. There are major mistakes, but I know with your talent, these can be easily fixed.

Best answers
Originally posted by SsJ_GoGeTa
it looks Very nice to me...and yes he does have a sort of shirt its from ssjgotenks its the same one he wears becuz buu absorbed him and i guess he liked his shirt....
thats the buu that hasn absorbed gotenks yet

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

heres my reference pic. looks pretty exact to me.. besides the head.

Best answers
A Great looking model Mr Smo :yes: :yes: Wish i could make a model like that ;)

Best answers
its very good.

but i agree with sonic834 the skin could be better, i like what you have done to the upper body but the lower part could need a bit work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work!! Although, the hands look a little funky, and the skin of his mouth looks kinda cheesey!! :p

Best answers
I dont see anything wrong, he looks like a well done buu to me. Hands are suppose to look weird cause on the show they do too and I dont see anything wrong with his lower side or anything it all looks good-Great job:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally i dont like some of the design on Buu. Not your model i mean, but the appearance of the character himself. It's just a little.....bizzare. I particulary don't like his MC Hammer pants.

The model is damn good.

Best answers
I like it, the face skin is alittle odd (mostly his smile it scares me :shocked: ) but its a great model, :yes: good job.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Personally i dont like some of the design on Buu. Not your model i mean, but the appearance of the character himself. It's just a little.....bizzare. I particulary don't like his MC Hammer pants.

The model is damn good.
lol MC Hammer pants......

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great job man. Hes looking really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom