Best answers
uhh

gila? coulda sworn that was Hsu's thing eh?

very nice tho very very 13/10

Best answers
too much graphics uck. banner is good but i mean its nothing special over ur run-of-the-mill dbz site. how about creating a news section as a next step. in the menu theres no distinguishing between the menu titles and the item so make the titles bold

once again another layout too graphically dependent.

ps . get rid of the crystal BG on both navs replace them with something simpler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nice!
but the colord gotenks looks abit out of place

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think it is very well made, Congrats. If you were to go to any other anime site and looked at there graphics and such, Yours would put them to shame. Good job.

grtz Twisted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me likes :fight: Everything pretty much fits in... :p.. 20/10 :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn Roshi. Chill out, man.

These types of sites are for fun...there's no need to bite kids' heads' off because a Home Loan Company wouldn't want to use the design.

Fun sites can be graphically dependent. Honestly, there's not going to be much content anyway--what else would it have?

Bottom line is this: the **** looks good. I'm sure that's all he's going for. I doubt the kid's got a demographic to worry about scaring off, so lay off, man. The crystalline BGs on the menus seems fine to me, and I've got a degree in Media & Communications.

I can see where your coming from, Roshi, but in this case it's not much of a big deal.

Best answers
thanx.. but its ok i asked for crits n thats wot roshi gave so its orite, but yes do take in account that its for fun it prob wont even go up, i juz like making them for fun.. but thanx 4 the "bakup" saiyan pride lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it.. however i wonder if u could script/code it o_O
also, roshi is right about simplyfing it... the renders are way too small and sized into it..
u tried to puy too much gfx in a small part..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd have to use layers and absolute positioning to script it. But, it looks like a lot of those free layouts there, nothing fancy I havn't seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom