💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's Johnny! He's 3 years old now!

Anyone mind converting it for ESForces? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha! APRIL FOOLS!!!!
no?
Can I see a poly count, other views? SDK? no? what?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn... you overused the question marked. Get out now. Just kidding.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, could you post some wireframes? Might want to try a draw-over and I think I see some wasted polies...Great model non the less![/sarcasm]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_<
I want back the 10 seconds of my life it took to open this thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are putting me down, you're not helping me improve. I hate you all!

:(

Really... give me some critiques.

Best answers
I think you should give him fingers and a hat with the red ribbon army symbol on it lol that would be awsome.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ctrl + F: Funny not found.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, his left eye is sticking out.

Seriously, what does this add to our lives?

Best answers
u guys are crazy i like it, i think u should give him a hat, and some pie

Best answers
Well, if 2 boxes, 8 spheres and 4 rectangles does it for you, then good for you!
Although, if your like me, It doesn't.

Come on slim, try and model something, don't just play around with primitives =x. YOU CAN DO IT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
u guys are crazy i like it, i think u should give him a hat, and some pie
You like it because it is your ability level. gg

...Spongebob ripoff

Best answers
Growler said:
You like it because it is your ability level. gg

...Spongebob ripoff
hmm well seein as uve been modeling for more than two or three times as long as me and arent much better, u really dont have any room to talk about my skill lvl mk ^__^, any way, come on u guys, have some appretiation for the simple things in life, not everything has to be all complicated right?

Best answers
u might wanna lose some of the polys that are not in need, as it is a very basic creation. Maybe wield the hands vertex to the arm vertex to make it look like its not just slapped there also wield the arms and legs to the body. :)

@growler: what was the point in that comment, it pretty stupid of you due to the fact that you never finish a model and when someone does crit on ur model u ***** about it, i know you and tryforce are having ur "thing" with each other right now but is there a need to take your crap out on someone who has nothing to do with ur "thing" i will say that TRSS has gotten way better and tbh he is prob better then you in modelling now. All i ever see you do is talk **** to people and try to look better, the reason so many ppl dont like you is cuz of them stupid comments you do come out with, U sir are a nob jockey. I'll prob get a warning for this but its something that needed to be said and maybe make u think before u post crap like that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@growler: what was the point in that comment, it pretty stupid of you due to the fact that you never finish a model and when someone does crit on ur model u ***** about it, i know you and tryforce are having ur "thing" with each other right now but is there a need to take your crap out on someone who has nothing to do with ur "thing" i will say that TRSS has gotten way better and tbh he is prob better then you in modelling now. All i ever see you do is talk **** to people and try to look better, the reason so many ppl dont like you is cuz of them stupid comments you do come out with, U sir are a nob jockey. I'll prob get a warning for this but its something that needed to be said and maybe make u think before u post crap like that.

**** YEAH!!! GO GAMA \O/

Best answers
well no matter how true that is, and it is very true (GAMA FTW!), i still think johnny should have a hat

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Way to show how mature all of you are including you Slim.

Warnings will be handed out to the following people and honestly Gama and TRSS you don't deserve them but rules are rules you should have let a moderator handle it. Growler all i can say to you is grow up.

Any mod can feel free to close this or hand out any extra warnings as i haven't gone through this thread thoroughlly yet. For now im going to let this thread be open until further discussion with mods and posts not regarding this model will get a warning.

bapplebo - Spam
Gama - Flaming
Growler - Flaming
TRSS - warning revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom