✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i like it but his hair doesnt connect at the very top part

Best answers
nice but you can save some polies by skinning on the armbands and the belt buckle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his head looks a lil too big for his body.. u should shrink the head so it looks in proportion and add a lil more hairs

Best answers
ok, since i skin/model/EVERYTHING:D, ill try to crit it...

first of all, that render is poop. half of his face is black cuz of the shadow from the lighting, and everything looks funkey. have him stand in the normal pose and no lightning

second, the hair is like fricken divided down the middle...

third, the belt is farked.

fourth, eyes are too squinted.

fifth, the muscles on the left arm arent even there, but you can see them on the right, but it could be the lighting that makes it look gone.

sixth, i could be wrong on this one, but i dont think he has those red things on his shoes

:D

Best answers
I think he should be a bit taller, en his hair is really weird. Looks cool for the rest. :yes:

Best answers
i think if u make the face smaller it will be great, that and take that blonde spot on the face skin up a little, but overall, great job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's already pretty good as it is, but as was said before, you need to make the face smaller, and put it further down on the skull/head. You need to add some more hair strands. Also, I think the forearms are a too small, so maybe lengthen them.

Well, that's my 2 cents. I don't have anything to say on the quality of the skin itself, it's pretty good now, and can only be improved through further practice.

hope I helped, l8er

Best answers
theirs no jaw line on that render, seems it goes straight up from the chin to his ears, im not sure hes supposed to look like that is he?

And the shoes are fecked, good ref pic for em is in return of Brolli movie, you get a close up shot of his shoe as hes walking towards Goten and Trunks (If you can get the movie)

His facial expression isnt brilliant, I think its the eyes that dont look right or mabye the mouth, and those rings around his arms look asif youve just created a cylinder in ms, which it should do. But for some reason it dosnt look quite right. The wrists also look a bit fat compared to the hands.

That enough Critz for you? And mate, if you want critz I know DMZ forum isnt a very good place for them (I know what the comunity their is like for sucking up) But usualy Me and Kama will give you a honest opinion, and good pointers without just saying "The models ****" like someone such as SPiN may say.

Non the less good job.

Edit** The hair does need redoing alot, its the wrong shape by far, and i looked at a ref pic and i think the head on your model is actualy a bit too big in comparrison with the rest of the body.

The gold plates on his wrist are also a bit short, which may be a result of his forearm being a tad short

http://www.dbz-fan.net/galleries/brolli/

some good ref pics their, take a peek

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job. Although it is to dark light it up a bit (The Render) but really good IMO looks like a true pissed off Brolli!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom