[WIP]Bite my shiny metal A$$

Best answers
Lightness of the skin is caused by the render, he looks a little darker ingame :)

STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO WORK OUT THE ISSUES WITH ASSIGNING HIM TO A SKELETON: if u can help me assign him to gohan's skeleton (mostly working on the probs with the arms) i'd appreciate it.

OFF-TOPIC (kinda)
Akhkaru you're an ass, thats that. Had u noticed the posts before this u would have seen the link to the skinned version and sound pack being DONE and thus avoiding making an ass of yourself.
Its people like u with their petty criticisms that make me hate showing anything i've done. I mean its not like I put Dr.Zoidberg's face on him or something.

"...it's not a dignified thread if you're sitting there typing useless nonsense on a forum over the internet, trying to be intelligent." - pay attention to your own statments.

Best answers
Dude nice model there!I love futurama especially bender nearly the same as homer but a robot and is a bit more crazy then homer like smashing,stealing,hates nibbler and other stuff!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i finished what ya asked me to now im just waitn for yas on aim to send you the file,

i had to edit the arms and legs a tad, (i gave the legs knees, shouldnt need remapping) and i had to shorten the arms,

when comapred to the skeleton they were 2x longer than the could be, unless you wanted the entire arm to be assigned to his Arm 2 bone, (elbow),

and i lengthened his legs just a tad and mved them forward,

ALL were done to make it better fit the skeleton, and it does move decently with it,

Best answers
daayyum, nuttzy gave it a skeleton : <

i was just about t say that this bender looks abit fat, the metal body should be the slightest bit longer. =o

and with the skin, i think you made the door on his chest abit too obvious.
and give him an overall darker shade of grey.

Best answers
Thanks nuttzy, saw your pm before I saw this so I replied to that first, but i guess seeing this now makes the message i sent pointless. I'll try catch u on aim but due to time differences its normally pretty hard, seeing as though i just woke up (its like 8:31am here now) and saw you posted like 3 hours ago.

Anywaaaaay, now that the skel assigning is outta the way i'll reskinmap him and maybe adjust a few things on tha skin itself. Expect a release in the next day or two after i've compiled the sound pack and if i decide not to add anything else.

Best answers
I have an idea o.o..

Buu = That messed up robot (forgot name)
Goku= Fry..?
Gohan = Bender
Krillin = No one..
Frieza = The Nintendu guy (I guess)
Piccolo = Leela (eye laser!! :O)
Trunks = Zoidberg (with the crab walking animation)
Vegeta = ....dunno
Cell = also dunno..

Basically a futurama pack for ESF. Nice job on the model. But he doesnt have the Bender za-za :\.. dunno what it is though..

Best answers
Ok i was able to get working on some custom anims for bender after making some slight adjustments to make him look a little less flexible.

So far:
*He pulls a bottle of booze out and shakes it for the idle senzu animation
*Drinks the booze down for the senzu eating animation.

To do:
*Compile soundpack
*Adjust legs
*Add one or two more anims like nice deep_idle (eg. smoking a cigar or something.
*Maybe experiment with attack attachments.

Lastly i need give him a new skin for his SSJ transformation - i was thinking maybe a nice chromed gold.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats wrong wih the legs?, i made em work pretty good, so i thought anyways,

the knees do help , take em out and see what i mean,

Best answers
I like where this model is going, but someone should make a doctor Zoidberg one in place of trunks like darknavigator said. And for SSJ he could sprout that one thing out of his head like on the episode where it was mating season for his people

Best answers
Ok well everything is done and compiled.
*Ended up just making two new anims.
*SSJ Bender gets gold chromed texture.

Might try Dr.Zoidberg after i learn some pbp skillz.

LOOKING FOR A HOST NOW.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool, can't wait to play as him. try ESFSTUFF or esf-world, they might accept it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll download but the server is slow as hell ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol the slow download was at 90% and the faster caught up already :D

Best answers
Fixed the links cause people were complaining bout them being broken - should work ok now.

Secondly when you place the sounds into the gohan directory rename 'kamehameha.wav" to "kamehame.wav" - should get the kamehameha charge sound to work --> my bad for not testing all the sounds out ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom