[WIP]Bite my shiny metal A$$

Best answers
How is he supposed to make it look more "Benderish" if you don't tell him why it doesn't look Benderish? Next time you crit a model, give reasons for your comments f00l.

Best answers
I likey! Maybe Beams should shoot out from the door if your doin da door thingy... ofcoarse they dont have to be beams... just a thought....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
How is he supposed to make it look more "Benderish" if you don't tell him why it doesn't look Benderish? Next time you crit a model, give reasons for your comments f00l.
Roflmao, the guy prolly thought it was allready skinned, some people can't see the difference between colored poly's and a skinned model.

Best answers
for his super form make it when the robots rebel, and he has red eyes. Also for added bonus's make it for buu, then change the candy beam to a burp, to make the person a beer bottle.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you cud transform him into gender dender..... the model looks great, im looking forward to it :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gender bender: pwnage.
bender the offender: pwnage

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
or you cud transform him into gender dender..... the model looks great, im looking forward to it :)
LOL! The Gender Bender..ahh man..forgot bout that episode..good times..:laff:

On Topic: the model looks fantastic, and taking a swig of beer to replace the sensu bean animation is a great idea. Uhh..don't really have any crits. I love it.;D

Best answers
WHOLY **** DUDE lol THATS MY FAVORITE SHOW besides family guy but WOW nice model PWNAGE

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
Best answers
hmmm stewie would be cool for gohan :D once you are done with this obviously.

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
Listen fool, to make it look benderish, go on the net which you are on if you are reading this, and search for Futurama Pictures/Pics and look at Bender. He has 5 stripes on each arm and leg, and he also has a little door on the front of his body.

Oh, and don't flame me in his post, it's not a dignified thread if you're sitting there typing useless nonsense on a forum over the internet, trying to be intelligent.

Otherwise, keep it on topic. It's a very nice model indeed, it's just needing a tweek on the model and skin just a bit, and it will be perfect. Good Job!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youre the fool, he himself said that he hadnt even started on any part of the skin but the head...

Best answers
I love the model
benders the greatest
I might try and make a sound pack for it
keep up the good work man

Best answers
i just love how people overreact, but yes i guess they have a reason to.

this bender looks very good sofar, i have seen bender versions for UT2003 and quake3.. but never for halflife

give it a skin that it deserves : D

Best answers
Element4q2 said:
Well he's skinned ---> http://www.hellofdbz.de/wbb2/attachment.php?attachmentid=42&sid=

I'm having problems assigning him to a skeleton due to his abnormal proportions so i'm a bit stuck at the moment. If anybody could find someone to assign gohan's skeleton to him (who is able to adjust the skeleton cause it will need to be done) i'd be extremely grateful.
He has 5 stripes on each limb.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
youre the fool, he himself said that he hadnt even started on any part of the skin but the head...
I know, all I said was he need to make it look more benderish. MODEL AND SKIN, not just skin. It looks much better right now, and all I see wrong is the skin on the limbs. He has 5 stripes man on each limb. so..... (7 Segments)

Best answers
Akhkaru, after 240 posts I would have thought you would at least scrolled through the AUP and found the DO NOT DOUBLE-POST.

You guys need to stop fighting over this, it's rediculous, right now I'm laughing, honestly. Only thing your doing is getting closer to having this closed, then crits won't matter will they? (Forgive me mods, I couldn't not step in)

Anyway, as for the model, its excellant, I had a good laugh lookin at it, amazing how he REALLY looks like Bender. Only crit I got is he seems a little too light, as far as I remember, he was slightly darker than that. Thats all, great job.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
*Agrees with Slander*

If I see one more off topic post I crack skulls and give out warnings, now back to the topic.

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Akhkaru, after 240 posts I would have thought you would at least scrolled through the AUP and found the DO NOT DOUBLE-POST.

You guys need to stop fighting over this, it's rediculous, right now I'm laughing, honestly. Only thing your doing is getting closer to having this closed, then crits won't matter will they? (Forgive me mods, I couldn't not step in)

Anyway, as for the model, its excellant, I had a good laugh lookin at it, amazing how he REALLY looks like Bender. Only crit I got is he seems a little too light, as far as I remember, he was slightly darker than that. Thats all, great job.
Sorry man, I do agree with you.

And magus, I am sorry to you too.

Umm... The model does look like bender, I juss wanna ask one thing, are you gonna make a sound pack or something, cause that would be fun in game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom