WIP: Beelzebub from Sandland (my first poly by poly)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here's what beelzebub looks like:
he's a character in Sandland, son of the devil, its written by Akira Toriyama,

here's my model so far, its my first so go easy on me:

i gotta make a cape, any sugestions how?, the hands arent too good but like i sed its my first try, any crits?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That's extremely good for a 1st shot, it's going quite well, good job on it ^.^

Best answers
nice it looks original ... maybe add a few more spikes and it will look a bit more amazing ;)

Best answers
Lookin awsome, Sandland is one of my favorite mangas, and his dad the "devil" looks exactly like dabura lol. Anyway great job dude just keep workin on it :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn...... i worked all morning on the legs and got it perfect.... then milkshape closed for no reason..... ARGH... i feel so stupid, i forgot to save!!! is there any way of recovering it or is it gone forever?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for the double post, but i dont think people would bother to look unless i posted this, well here's an update:

Could any body tell me how to fix the back of the ears, i cant work it out.... ne way, i gotta make a cape and a tail next, is there any easy way to do that?

Edit
no one seems to care..... :\ ..... oh well........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey thats good... but who is he ^_-... and check ur pm menu :smile:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woohoo, finished modeling!

hope you like, now i gotta read sum more tutorials so i can skinmap and stuff........ is puting the skelenton on hard? because i have no experiance....... crits?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks verry nice dave... i like it.
i cant even model a block correctly :S
damn im jealous...
gj 8/10 until now...

Best answers
whoa.. that's nice. Can I try skinning him after you've skin mapped it? I want to try a skin from scratch.. and I haven't found a model that someone would let me skin...

One crit.. I don't know for sure, but it looks like the spikes have no volume to me.. they look like flat triangles, if that is so, can you make them more.. not flat?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they arent flat, and i would let u skin it but......... im even finding it hard to group it, and i have no idea how to skin map it........ and i dont know anythin about skeletons....

Best answers
I know how to assign skeletons and stuff.. but my damn milkshape expired several months ago, so I can't be of much help there.. I can make an OK skin map too... but you might want to have Nuttzy or someone help you. I'm sure if you asked nicely that they'd help you. Sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom