[WIP] Battleaxe

Best answers
Heres a WIP of my Battleaxe

Supposed to look somethin like this

First try I messed up on the handles..
Second Try I messed up on the handles again lawl..

So This is my third try...

Damn.. I did this 5 Hour Non-Stop lol... I'll work on it some more when I get back from t3h *** summer schoolz

==============================================
This is my battleaxe without the abnormal stuff.. like the dragon on the axe..

Just a one hand axe now..

==============================================

well its been a loooong time i've even tried to model... I guess this is my 4th model... 1st Model was like a weird m4a1 lol
===============================================

Like this?

Best answers
Looks good from what i can tell. Post the wires so the modelers can see if there's anything wrong, like where you could cut some polys if you need to or wasted polys.

Best answers
I think the polys on the axe head should look like this. But don't change it like i show until a modeler says what to do or if it's fine how it is. I don't model but i just thought the wires looked a bit off unless the other side of the model is different.

JTR

Best answers
Try something closer to this:

Much cleaner.. Cut the rows around the red X'es... And clean a bit on the top.. Just cut some rows.. That amount isn't needed for those details...

But.. What do you intend to use it for? If it's for a game it has way to many polies.. Use a 6-8 sided cylinder.. Dont model the grib.. Skin it.. And reduce the top thingie.. The blade's flow and poly amount is fine..

If the polycount doesn't matter, then why not smooth the blade out a bit? :)

Best answers
Yeah i'll fix up the axe when i get back from dinner lol

Best answers
cool axe i assume you are going to make a person with that axe kinda hard to swing an axe with out a person :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would have made the axe head one single alpha mapped plane, and not modeled all those edges onto the handle, skinning those on would suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom