WIP (3th one) -> NEW !!! Female Model

Best answers
Okay,
This is a complete new female model I made today
credits go to Xstortionist for his trunks (i used his head :p)
Triangles 669 !!!

Okay, CRITS !!!!!!!!! but before u do: I will NOT remodel those damn skinny legs, im to damn lazy

Best answers
lets see...she looks kinda blocky, and you should really remodel the legs lmao, you need to get a female anatomy pic, and then try again, or check out one of the female model tutorials, but they are mainly high poly and for 3dsm so I dunno, best thing to do would to get some anatomy pics.

and anyway, it looks pretty good, but please tell me your making a new head and not using a trunks one lol.

Best answers
Legs/hips/feet looks kinda flat, and the neck doesn't looks very attached to the head... Guess that GotenSon is right about the head and about the "atomic pics". But i pretty good start, hope this one gets finished, i would certainly use it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what i can see on the right foot, its still open en blocky, but that doesnt matter, just be sure that it wil look good with the skin.
and yep, head doesnt looks attached to the body, and the leggs are fine, just to blocky, other then that all, looks nice, gj. i cant do better.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too say it bluntly, it looks like a guy with boobs, even without the trunks head. There are plenty of nekkid babe pics on the net, i suppose you could use them as a ref source. But no wacking, you here?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who wouldve expected a post like that in this thread of all places, namekman, if i remember right the last few female models were closed cuz of off topic sexist comments like that,

and just so the mods dont think im spamming, i did come here with a post in mind, just i had to "answer" namekman

the upper chest needs to be wider, and there needs to be some sort of sepparation inbetween the breasts, even if shes wearing a shirt thered be some sort of "cleavage",

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom