Winter.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Winter here in the Tusken Raider homeland, so yeah....

Gonna make the other seasons too. When its their turn.

Best answers
Looks great bapp. This one is really saying 'winter'. Good stuff there man. Can't wait to see the other seasons.

Retired
Best answers
yeh looks very good, I really like the texture.

good job on that.

Best answers
Looks great like all your other sigs. Is the render from Spiral, perhaps?

Best answers
It's not bad. There is something that I don't like in the background.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not bad, but it doesn't really convey a 'winter' feeling to me.

The girl isn't dressed for winter, nor is there any snow or something you could call ice. If you hadn't specifically called it Winter, I would have never associated it with it. o:

But in itself, it isn't bad. Just that the stock kind of pops out and doesn't really do much in working with the background.

7.5/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, thats a boy. With a scarf. Scarfs <--> Winter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoops, my bad. I thought his sweater was part cleavage or something, which as you know is quite common in anime style art. My monitor's brightness is kind of high, you see, so I mistook it for a skin color. o:

Okay, after re-evaluating it, I have to say that it does a pretty good job of conveying a wintery feeling. I hadn't taken a good look at the background either. So I now give you a 8.4/10. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sig says Winter but really doesnt look like :-\

winter is something like shining,something cold, something where everything is in white and in the dark it shines like the star in the sky.

the guy doesnt seem to be winter clothed at all, he has a open jacket just with a scarf wich you hardly see because it blends to well with the background, the background doesnt looks like any winter themed, more like effect background, the white doesnt glos out as the blue is to dirty for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom