winning a PS/BS

Best answers
When you go into a PS (power strugle) or BS (block strugle), how do you win faster? I know its something with mouse1 (or whatever you bind +attack to), do you have to repetadly tap the button to win? or can you just hold it?

PS: if you have to repetadly tap it, I suggest this be taken out in the next beta because button mashing isnt good for the keyboard/mouse.

Best answers
Just left and right click fast or put turbo on and click fast...

Best answers
Just hold primary attack.

Some people have told me holding it is lame, but those same people used the mousescroll teleport.

You can also just hold secondary attack while meleeing.

Best answers
yea... i usually have turbo on all the time but when i get into a struggle i accidently turn it off thinking im turning it on :(

Best answers
My tactic for this is quite simple. When you see the person starting to charge, quickly recover as much ki as you can. When he releases the blast, block it. When the bar pops up, hold down the mouse1 button and quickly turn on turbo. Depending on your power lvl and your distance away from a wall, you will usually bouce it right back at them for the easy kill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that if u hold down enter it helps too...

Best answers
I dont believe that use helps (im assuming that is what enter is for you). I get a wierd bug when i block a beam (that puts me into BS) i displace a little and have to compensate to throw it back at them. Is there a way to fix this?

Technique to winning PSes. when blocking: Turbo hold attack and hope for best (best to have full ki).

Technique when your shooting: Charge to desired state hold charge and drop to ground. Recover ki by just sitting there. And then shoot a full ki kame cannot be beaten by someone who has the same PL and full ki.

Best answers
Thanks alot, I was just asking wether you need to hold it or tap it, i knew about turbo and all that other stuff but thanks anyway.

I also get a bug when i go into a BS the beam pushes me to the side a little so looks like im blocking nothing and im moving back and the beam is next to me insted of infront of me. It only happens sometimes tho.

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
i think that if u hold down enter it helps too...
hehehe, Enter is primary fire thats why... :p

Best answers
I think that the only way to win is too: turbo + hold primary fire. and then pray as hard as you can that his PL is not higher than yours! :)

Best answers
try and have a full ki bar, so when you do get into a bs/ps you have an advantage as they have lost some of their ki chargin the ki attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom