Best answers
:D

Its a model for the new game called Project Freedom X: Mechs Of Destruction (link is in my Sig)

Im the Team Modeller

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its all nice, i'll try some critz :p

hmm... he seems a little stubby and small, and the arms a little dodgy, seem hard to move them well >_<

Best answers
lol it looks like big O :) anyway looks really good i see no problems with it :laff:

Best answers
Cool model , youw done it on 3Dsmax right , i see rendering , wele i only found 1 critz its not weled together , exept that its real

Best answers
uhm nice job so far but he looks like a dwarfen (legs are too short in my opinion).

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is INCREDIBLY well done. I remember you showed an earlier version of that model, and I was impressed then, but I am even more so now. The originality is what is very striking about this model, let alone how well done the model itself is. I can't wait to see that one after it's skinned. At any rate, VERY well done, and most importantly, very original.

Best answers
wow that looks great. I cant wait to see it in its skin. and wasn't this supose to be a combination of big o and bettaman or something since it does look like big o

Off Topic :
This is the first time i saw a mod double post o_o must be the laggy posts.

Best answers
Looks pretty good, you need to weld it together, and it looks a little short but that may just be the pic. GJ i give it an 8/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks great but we all know the skinning of a model is what really brings it out. i'll be sure to check it out then.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroOmega878 you get a warning for being a wannabe moderator. You need to mind your business and not get into other people's business because it will come back and bite you on the @ss like it just did. So next time think before typing something stupid.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see what the fuss is about. I think it isn't very good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional said:
I don't see what the fuss is about. I think it isn't very good.
hasnt ur mom ever told you if u dont have anything good to say stfu :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is my opinion, not yours, and not your place to imply what I should or should not be doing. I don't understand what you were implying with this "stfu", but I have only this to say, bps3 you too!

Best answers
Taimaishu said:
hasnt ur mom ever told you if u dont have anything good to say stfu :rolleyes:

Hasnt your History Teacher told you that you have the freedom of speech??? Optional has a right to say he doesnt like it. So your only encouraging this to be in a flame war. Then a warning is issued to you or both of you. Now get back on topic b4 i have to get the Nascar on j00!!! (not a mod wannabe just a friendly warning b4 this turns to ****e!! :rolleyes: )

Anyway ya i agree with Optional. I dont see whats the fuss about.. I mean he looks small and fat..just something about it doesnt seem right..dunno.

Best answers
What someone said up there, yeah the arms remind me of the Big O. Hah... Looks pretty good.

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
it looks like a BIG like off of big O

Best answers
Hey skitz lookin good.

But you aint team modeller... I'm getting better :p I'm making a shuriken and a halberd, then I'm moving on to humans, then mechs.
Gimmie some pointers so I can become a 1337 one like you ( :S )

I did 2 human legs though :D
Working on body soon on my own (screw tuts).

8/10 dude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom