Windows XP Overlay?

Best answers
Hey Guys! I'm currently trying to search for a overlay for XP just don't know what it is called (not windowblinds) but something like Blackbox for Windows 98.

Anybody who knows a really nice good stylish (3d animated) overlay?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean.. erm.. a style? or erm.. I unno -_-..
Like this?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't want memory be slurped out by programs like windows blinds and such, try this place, http://www.bfarber.com/

You do need to check the tutorial, since you need to replace a DLL file, they have it there for download.

Have fun. ;)

Best answers
arh, not what I Meant guys! but I've found my answer! A Shell :D Aston Shell if i'm talking correctly :D just PM me if you wanna have a try :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
You mean.. erm.. a style? or erm.. I unno -_-..
Like this?

Dang, do you really like that ONG BAK movie? o_O

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, I had two diffrent one's, DVD quality with really quiet sound (had to turn it up so high I heard my speaker's crackling, even heard the mouse moving on the screen or something load..)
the other, Which is on my desktop, Is lower quality but kinda loud, easier to see the subtitles. (smaller file size really got me to delete the other)
-Edit-
Wait... you saying it's not a good movie!?!?!?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no... not anything like that I suppose *coughitsucksfatelgetlifelolzcough*. I haven't seen it hit in the theaters hit...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
No no... not anything like that I suppose *coughitsucksfatelgetlifelolzcough*. I haven't seen it hit in the theaters hit...
I'm personally disgusted with your total disregard to all our previous problems with your behavior.

You continue to disrespect, flame, and even make as much drama as you swore you wouldn't.

A warning is under discussion.

*edit*

Congratz, you have recieved warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom