Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows ME *Cough Crappy*

• Other?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I use 98, and it does me good. I've had problems with it, but there are so many books out there for 98, you'll surely find a anwser to your problem!

Best answers
i've had problems with all windows, but then again i crashed dos. Note: do not change all .vxd's to .exe

i heard 2k has a problem with running games

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting 2k me thinks. Actually I heard 2K is very good for games, but it doesn't matter ANYTHING is better then ME. Yes Even 95.

Best answers
i always wanted to try linux.

Whats the format? Is it like windows where theres a desktop with icons and stuff or is it different?

Can you play games well on it?

Is it free and where can i get it?

Best answers
Windows 2000 works just fine with games, the only thing you will need to get before playing them is at least service pack 2 from microsoft windows update site.

Best answers
Hmm...I would NOT recommend getting Win 98. I had soooooooooooo many problems with it, it was a nightmare. Get ME instead, it's 10x better and I ran it for 1 1/2 years straight after the first installation wit no problems whatsoever. But, if your not willing to get XP (the best Windows out of all of them), I would definately recommend 2000 then because it would be the next best thing.

Best answers
I have XP and never crash. Except in SSH when I spawn too many entities, but that is most definately NOT related to which OS I have...
So I dont know why others has it crashing on them. Mind you, I've used older computers, and with XP on, they crashed abit still.
Must be something with the hardware...

Best answers
XP is better than 95, 98 and 2000 in my opinion.
If u dont want XP, I think u should take 98.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom