Windows Media Player 10 help

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i downloaded and installed windows media player 10, before i had the beta version, but i noticed after a while, while having the beta version installed, all the videos i viewed and tried to adjust teh brightness, there would be these flicking colours that take up half of the view screen in windows media player, i downlaoded the full version about 20 minutes ago and still have the same problem, and when i priont screen, the problem isnt there :S, can someone hlep me please,,, i would be very greatful, thanks :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for you advise but i installed teh pack into its own folder...and when i adjust the brightness, the lines still appear they are mainly green lines ith abit of blue and red etc but they are flickering and takes up about half of the view screen in WMP 10

Best answers
i think it has got something to do with the refresh rate of your monitor (so your FPS) and the FPS of the video's....But i am not sure. Check it...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my re-fresh rate atm is ...75 i did actually change this to 75 a couple of weeks ago but it was originally 60, could that be it? i am downlaoding teh latest ATI graphic drivers atm, i will see if the ATI update fixes it, if not i will try lowering teh re-fresh rate again...thanks

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Have you tried using a different player? I would highly suggest using WinAMP (5) it's way better then crappy WMP :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom