Windows Crash in Times Square

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://theinquirer.net/?article=29832

Dam, I wonder who exactly they should put the blame on, themselves for possibly ethier not maknig sure the box was running fine or a error or flaw that we are not aware of in Direct X.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahaha, nice. XD

It's like seeing the blue screens on flight schedule monitors in airports. That can make you nervous, though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That boxen would be better off running linux, but I bet a lot of the stuff they use might not be so compatible with linux. Ethier way though If it were me who made the choices of what to run on that box I would most likely consider running linux and finding linux alteritaves to what ever programs they may be running after a crash like this that the whole world witnessed =P.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It happened once. Big deal o.0. I walk by there often and I've never seen that before, so I doubt anyone will really care (other than whomever put that system together).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
It happened once. Big deal o.0. I walk by there often and I've never seen that before, so I doubt anyone will really care (other than whomever put that system together).
Don't you understand? If one Windows 98 computer crashes, then that statistically results in 40 billion crashes overall! It's common knowledge that Windows just can't work for 5 minutes without crashing :p.

Heh, it's humorous, but not hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom