Best answers
hey i made a Schwarz Bruder, i was wondering if somebody would wanna skin it for me since i suck at it, i still got a few things to do like make hands and stuff, and i forgot to make some vertices face forward before i took this so thats why his stomach looks a little odd, but i assure u its not like that now, and it also looks skinny, but as u will see in the ref pic i used, thats how he apparently is sposed to look, so if ur interested, or u have suggestions for the model, lets hear it

the ref pic
Ref
copy and paste the short cut

Best answers
thats hella cool i love schwartz bruder gj man and also could u do him in his gundam fighting suit? and maybe do a domon kasshu model :D

Best answers
quick little update here, i just started adding detail about 4 minutes ago, my brother is gonna help me with this one cause hes a really good artist, but i dont see how advanced of a skin this will be, i mean over coats and black pants dont have a huge amount of detail, i mean look at the pic, a whole lotta detail would make it look odd, what do u guys think? the boots have the chrome effect so they r shiny, as well as those little horn things and buttons, but u cant see that from the pic. anyways, like i said, im nowhere near done, but i wanted to show an update

http://www.geocities.com/cf1052000/schwarzbruder.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom