Will Smith.I Robot 2 - Coming Soon in 2012

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thread title should be renamed, "Mous4u discovers IMDB."

Either way, I didn't care much for the first film, so I'm most likely not going to bother with the sequel.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The thread title should be renamed, "Mous4u discovers IMDB."

Either way, I didn't care much for the first film, so I'm most likely not going to bother with the sequel.
really? well i loved the First Movie it was fun to watch! so i cant wait for the movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Loved the first one. I generally love anything Will Smith does. He's one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, actor. He can do comedy amazingly well, drama, action, everything. His charisma and personality, blah. I just love him.

I thoroughly enjoyed I, Robot.... so I'll definitely see this.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Loved the first one. I generally love anything Will Smith does. He's one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, actor. He can do comedy amazingly well, drama, action, everything. His charisma and personality, blah. I just love him.

I thoroughly enjoyed I, Robot.... so I'll definitely see this.
me too to me Will Smith is a Legendary actor so i am defiantly seeing the movie.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... I guess Will needs something to help with mortgage and car payments. Those flatscreens in every room dont pay for themselves. Royalties only go so far before you actually have to work for once. Seems hes suffering from Eddie Murphy syndrome.

Look, I dont mind Will, I loved him as the Prince, and his sanitised rap had a good energy to it, but its looking pretty downhill from here. Im just cynical that way.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm... I guess Will needs something to help with mortgage and car payments. Those flatscreens in every room dont pay for themselves. Royalties only go so far before you actually have to work for once. Seems hes suffering from Eddie Murphy syndrome.

Look, I dont mind Will, I loved him as the Prince, and his sanitised rap had a good energy to it, but its looking pretty downhill from here. Im just cynical that way.
you mean you dont wanna see the movie?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I hated him in Prince, I personally think he only got better in the later years. He did amazingly in seven pounds.
Even though he's ****ing amazing, I don't think he's peaked yet.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I,Robot, Seven Pounds, I am Legend, The Pursuit of Happiness, all top notch acting in there. Wasn't too fond of Han**** myself, but not because Will played in it. I will go see this movie, but then again, sequels do often suck. So I won't get my hopes up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they made the I, Robot movie truer to the book. It would be cool if it was a Pulp Fiction style, multiple story (like the book) movie where finally the story arc converged with the robots attacking. I can't imagine what the storyline will be in the sequel, probably something someone just pulled out of their ass, but hopefully Will Smith will resurrect that.

Although the movie was very different from the book I did still enjoy it. I thought the style of the robots was awesome, and the action sequences were very good, but like I said I wish it was more like the book.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Enjoy the end of the world with Will Smith! I can't wait!
woohhoo EviLCHiMP the level 5 cool man is watching the movie yay!

me and my cousion,brother,Father And Mother,My other cousion.other cousion,other cousin will be watching this movie! :D :D :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me and my cousion,brother,Father And Mother,My other cousion.other cousion,other cousin will be watching this movie! :D :D :D
I just realized how hilarious that line would be with an Australian accent.

If I recall didn't I, Robot cover all of the book... what will they even base this movie on?

Is Michael Bay directing it? LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I recall didn't I, Robot cover all of the book... what will they even base this movie on?
No it didn't, in fact it didn't even have any of the plot elements the book had besides robots. If I remember correctly, none of the robots turned evil just had some minor glitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom