Will play Left 4 Dead on 360.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Other topic was mainly for PC.

If you have it and are up for a game (I prefer Campaign because there's less idiots there -.-) add me on Live.

Gamertag is Raikirix.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Other topic was mainly for PC.

If you have it and are up for a game (I prefer Campaign because there's less idiots there -.-) add me on Live.

Gamertag is Raikirix.
I don't have it. . . . yet, but it's on my wish list, add me up, Cosaga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were a few things that I didn't like about this game. Of course, because it was made by the people over at Seirra, it reminds me of Half-Life. I didn't like playing Half-Life with other people because the movements were far too quick and unrealistic, and the aim sensitivity seems very high.

In Left 4 Dead, there seems to be a lack of enthusiastic type animations for zombies when they are getting shot, when I shoot a zombie I feel as if my bullets aren't penetrating at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Added Cosaga. :)

MF, I think it's because of the physics. ~100 zombies + actual ragdoll physics.. well, have you played Garry's Mod? It would lag. Bad. I actually don't mind it so much because L4D is such a good multiplayer game with a great emphasis on teamwork, which a lot of recent games lack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would get it if it still didn't cost 60 bucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No more like I'm poor. But in your defense I don't have a job, so I guess that does make me a bit of a slacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom