will it work with Non-Steam ?

Best answers
First, I was very disappointed to know the fact that CS 1.6 from CS CZ doesn't work with ESF mod, and so I got myself a non-steam version of CS 1.6. Don't ask me how'd I get it but it took me four months to look for it not minding the cost of internet connection which would probably cost more than the price of a CS 1.6 retail (original version). Just don't get mad if I had the "illegal version" its because I just don't want any conflicts with my previously installed CS 1.6 from CZ, conflicts in mod (using superhero mod and podbot). Good thing I have this non-steam version, it is installed separately from the steam directory, although this non-steam version has steam folders in it, it made me wonder if IT WOULD WORK WITH ESF MOD?

thx in advance

Edited:
the CS 1.6 retail already phased out in my region, really don't know why

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Earth Special Forces has been designed to work for the official Steam program. There for, i doubt it it would work for that. And sorry to say this, i doubt you would get any help here on the forums because all "illegal" stuff is against the rules.

Best answers
last quest. plz, does the version 1.1 would work with it?

Best answers
Ok..

Think of HL as the source of everything. Think of Steam as something you need in order to play mods of HL online. ESF is a mod of HL not CS 1.6, that's why it didn't work.

Now is it just moi, or could this guy make any less sense? :|

"Good thing I have this non-steam version, it is installed separately from the steam directory, although this non-steam version has steam folders in it, it made me wonder if IT WOULD WORK WITH ESF MOD?"

Does this mean you're aiming to not use Steam and play HL mods online? If so, why? And secondly, it won't work.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can play without steam any version of esf
but only with bots (or a lan game like in the caffe with friends)
and not on internet...

Best answers
well at first I was thinking that it would be impossible to play without the steam, (3rd party mod to com up on screen), was just trying if it would work just like hacking.
really sorry to have come up with this thread, I really do love to play this mod and buying a retail version would cost you money especially when all are invested in source :( , still loves the classic. The only way I could use dragon ball powers is through hero mod using CS 1.6 from CZ, knowing that it wouldn't work with ESF, its just really sooooo disappointing. I think you get what I mean

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, its like $5 these days, i spend more than that at college on lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom