Will esf site update more + POTD ?

Best answers
ok jocking about the POTD .. i mean jesus .... you'll have to make pics every day ....

and i know that this new mod will take a lot more than the others but it wouldn't hurt to give us some proof that you guys are still alive :D .... just a word some thing like this :

news: i'm making a goku model to kick him-self in the nuts till he dies ... HAHAH ....

something ... anything ... please ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...
We update quite a bit if you keep track of us.
The POTW was updated last week, and will be updated again a little later today.
If you're interested in the progress of specific aspects you can check the dev. journals on the main page.
If you'd like to view previous POTW's you can check out our ModDB profile.

As well, if you want behind the scenes information, you can join the Force Pit.

Best answers
ok thanks ... i'm trying to be patient for the mod but there are some times when i have nothing to do and i want to play a dbz game ... and the one that comes to mind is esf .. but esf 1.2.3 and evm are boring ...... i mean it's a cool mod but the melee sistem isn't that good .....

i wish i had budokai .... but here (romania ) a playstation is more than i can aforde ..... and even if i could buy a playstation i didn't see any store with a budokai tenkaichi for sale .... :cry: :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Than play ESF 1.1 against a bot. That should be a good change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mist said:
ok thanks ... i'm trying to be patient for the mod but there are some times when i have nothing to do and i want to play a dbz game ... and the one that comes to mind is esf .. but esf 1.2.3 and evm are boring ...... i mean it's a cool mod but the melee sistem isn't that good .....

i wish i had budokai .... but here (romania ) a playstation is more than i can aforde ..... and even if i could buy a playstation i didn't see any store with a budokai tenkaichi for sale .... :cry: :cry:
http://www.ebay.com :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom