Will ESF 1.3 be out before 2006?

Best answers
Now I know everyone says that for the release date for ESF 1.3 is, "It will be out when it's out" but I would like to know if it would be out before 2006, cause I really want to know if it can be finished this year. So does anyone know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not even the team knows this. Done when it's done, when it's close to completion a release date will be posted, but that's probly not for awhile yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Now I know everyone says that for the release date for ESF 1.3 is, "It will be out when it's out" but I would like to know if it would be out before 2006, cause I really want to know if it can be finished this year. So does anyone know.
Ok ok...I'll reveal to you the terrible terrible truth of 1.3's release date....so prepare yourself.

Ready...?

Here it comes....

It'll be out when its out! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! O_O

Best answers
its comming out tommorow!!! :O!!

lol im joking...but if i got your hopes up and then crushed them...then my job is done ^_^

Best answers
w00t! logan tells tehh truth ;) but.. i thing it's outin coubleo months maybe :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ask teh testers how maney bugs they found till now and calculate the release date

ofcourse noone will tell you what they are doing cause its top seecret XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
w00t! logan tells tehh truth ;)
you say that as if I never do? o_O

Grega said:
ask teh testers how maney bugs they found till now and calculate the release date

ofcourse noone will tell you what they are doing cause its top seecret XD
Actually...the bug reports and descriptions CAN be seen on the mantis bug report..... o_o

However, other than that, there's really nothing else anyone can know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could get Force Pit access and see what's done, what's WIP, and what needs doing, then try and estimate what % complete 1.3 is and work out whether you think it'll be done in time.

TBH i'd be surprised if it came out this year, but i'm not to worried either way, there are other things to do in the world while you wait.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
TBH i'd be surprised if it came out this year, but i'm not to worried either way, there are other things to do in the world while you wait.
Who's up for a hardcore game of Water Polo? O_O

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's out when it's out. Hell, that's even the date the testers work with so just be patient :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom