Best answers
I ask because of the new movement's, which may come with 1.2.
And because i like the gohan i use much more, than the kid version which is in game.....

<<< the one i use.

or is there an option to edit the model so it can be used with 1.2 ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes they could be, but you would hafta convert them, the same procedure as converting anything to 1.1

Best answers
well i don't have any knowledge about 3D modelling.
And i have not played the version 1.0, just 1.1 so i don't know how to convert anything......

Best answers
in that situation the answer would be to wait for someone else to convert it, beg someone else to (although not too much) or dive in and have a go yourself, the worst you could do is waste a few hours and develop a rather nasty bruise on your forhead.

with the new melee system its likely that all will need converting or additional work

Best answers
i see

and i just red something verry interessting on Red-Sayajin.

it says hat this model is still using the Animations used in ESF 1.0
does any1 know how to get the model with animations for 1.1 ?

Best answers
Converting, this is how easy it is

1) Get the model you want to convert and make sure you know who's skeleton it's assigned to (such as goku, for this example.

2) Turn your current 1.1 model (since i'm saying this in case of 1.2's new animations) and decompile it, but only decompile the skeleton, and the model itself, everything else can rot.

3) Get the new 1.2 model of goku, and decompile it in the same folder, but this time around have the model and skeleton UNCHECKED, that way the qc and the animations get decompiled.

4) Create the reference files for the model and compile, and voila, you're now 1.2 certified

Best answers
sounds like you know what you are talking about.....me not....:(

can any1 do this for this model, so it is 1.1 compatible ?
as far as i get it, changing animations is some easy thing, if you know what to do....

"you say get the model you want to convert"
what does this mean ?
is the *mdl enough ?

Best answers
I can help you Convert Models when the time comes. It's not hard at all as long as you have Milkshape 3D(Thats what I have)

Just IM me on AIM or PM me.

Best answers
yeah the .mdl is what i'm talking about, you have to start with that before you can do anything, just follow my little procedure there, and you'll find it's quite easy @.@

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom